GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steel Battalion 2 is online."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/06/03 at 15:17
Regular
Steel Battalion 2 is online. Anyone tempted?

Anyone got the first game?
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:05
"Lemon eyewash"
actually he just got the first game off ebay LOL
Mon 30/06/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Does your cousin (sav) not have it? He owns pretty mush anything with an Xbox stanp.
Sun 29/06/03 at 18:41
"Lemon eyewash"
better get ne kleenex out :)
Sun 29/06/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Amazon have it for preorder already, strictly speaking it is not Steel Battalion 2, as it is purely online, and is only being released as a game this time, not a big set as before.

It's a bl**dy brilliant game though and well worth the cash, even if the controller does take up tons of space...
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:59
Regular
I wouldn't even be able to fit the controller in my room along with all my other stuff.

It's like the ultimate geek toy.
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:17
Regular
"8==="
Steel Battalion 2 is online. Anyone tempted?

Anyone got the first game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.