GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"poof! gone!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/10/01 at 14:52
Regular
i have just watched the theatrical teaser trailer for Spiderman and tell me if i'm wrong but have they have removed the twin towers? there are at least two shots in which you would normally see the towers.
now i know they arent there anymore for real but shouldnt they keep them in the movie?

if they arent the targets for terrorists in the movie shouldnt they be in a film least one last time?

i might be wrong if so just ignore me
Sun 14/10/01 at 14:52
Regular
i have just watched the theatrical teaser trailer for Spiderman and tell me if i'm wrong but have they have removed the twin towers? there are at least two shots in which you would normally see the towers.
now i know they arent there anymore for real but shouldnt they keep them in the movie?

if they arent the targets for terrorists in the movie shouldnt they be in a film least one last time?

i might be wrong if so just ignore me
Sun 14/10/01 at 15:05
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Y are people letting the terrorists win! They wanted war they got war!They wantd the USA to feel unsafe, they got that! Now everyone is taalking human rites for people who started war, and that they arent gettin enough food! They are gettin more food than they usally do!!!! & if instead of growing drugs they grew foodd they woulddnt have a problem!!
Sun 14/10/01 at 17:00
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I know they've been removed from several computer games.
Sun 14/10/01 at 20:28
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Has the world gone INSANE!!!!!
Sun 14/10/01 at 21:34
Regular
Ace_greg wrote:
> Y are people letting the terrorists win! They wanted war they got war!They wantd
> the USA to feel unsafe, they got that! Now everyone is taalking human rites for
> people who started war, and that they arent gettin enough food! They are gettin
> more food than they usally do!!!! & if instead of growing drugs they grew
> foodd they woulddnt have a problem!!

its hardly a war they arent even fighting back
and does this have anything to do with spiderman?
no i didnt think so
hang your head in shame
Sun 14/10/01 at 21:41
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
So just cos they arent using guns they arent fighting back? I dont think so instead they are using methods that arent being detected such as bio war fair posted in letas!

It has everything to do with spiderman!!! He should be here helping us!
Sun 14/10/01 at 21:49
Regular
oh shut up

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.