GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flight simulater 2004!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight'.
Sun 29/06/03 at 22:37
Regular
The anticipation is coming to an end for those flight enthusiasts. Flight simulater 2004 is expected to hit the shelves in britain mid August, only a month and a half away! Screen shots look faboulous! Graphics look incredible and some where i read that to get the game to its full potential requires a high graphics card and a 1.7ghz! and a 700Mhz processor is the minimum requirment!

For me! i visted sharereactor.com. FLight sim is currently downloading, but chances are it will be a fake when Flight sim 2004 aint even been released in America yet( im just praying to god its the real thing )

Expect to pay 60 pounds,probably a lot more!

Good things come to those who wait?

A centuary of flight!
"As real as it gets" Microsoft? are you still continuing your repuation to release one of the most realistic Flight simulater games ever! We'l wait and see! Im sure you wont let us down!
Mon 30/06/03 at 21:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
Memorandum wrote:
> Bridge Simulator looks like it'll kick ass.

Pontifex.
Mon 30/06/03 at 20:59
Regular
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> what's next?
> taxi simulator?
>
> You're forgetting crazy taxi, simpsons road rage, etc etc.

yeah, crazy taxi is a simulator, after all, taxis can jump 30ft in the air :D
Mon 30/06/03 at 20:52
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
OMG!!
IT'LL BE EVEN MORE UP TO DATE THAN FLIGHT SIM. '03!!!!!

Bridge Simulator looks like it'll kick ass.
Mon 30/06/03 at 07:40
Regular
"8==="
I like the old taxi game on the PC where you had guns....
Mon 30/06/03 at 07:38
Regular
"\\"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> what's next?
> taxi simulator?

You're forgetting crazy taxi, simpsons road rage, etc etc.
Mon 30/06/03 at 05:59
Regular
"8==="
Chocks Away.

Best. Flight Game. Ever.
Mon 30/06/03 at 00:52
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I wanna shoot stuff and do loop the loops, not fly a passenger jet
> from one place to the other.

yeah, I must agree it is more fun playing with fighter jets. I used to love the old classic F18 Interceptor on the amiga. I've yet to find a half decent air combat game though.
Mon 30/06/03 at 00:49
Regular
Flight Simulator games are just dull.

Fly from one airport to the other and then........land. But why?

I wanna shoot stuff and do loop the loops, not fly a passenger jet from one place to the other.
Mon 30/06/03 at 00:47
Regular
i would draw the line at train simulator though. what's next? bus/taxi simulator? street sweeper simulator?
Mon 30/06/03 at 00:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh, the fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.