GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scotty 2 Hotty could have his new partner"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/10/01 at 10:47
Regular
On WWF Heat, Scotty recently teamed up with Perry Saturn against Raven and Justin Credible. I think i read somewhere that this tag team is gonna stay.

Scotty should stay in the wwf and with this new tag team, it should keep him in the wwf.
Wed 24/10/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeh. I hope Grandmaster Sexay comes back to the WWF too.
Mon 22/10/01 at 23:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jericho15 wrote:
> What happened to Grand Master Sexay?

Ever since Scotty came back after Angle
> breaking his ankle they havent teamed up.

>Whats up with that?

Grandmaster Sexay *sniff* got fired *sniff* for possession of illegal drugs *sniff* He was my favourite wrestler as well *breaks down into tears*

Well, at least he's been talking with the WWF lately. He'll hopefully come back at some point *please!!*
Mon 22/10/01 at 21:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
What happened to Grand Master Sexay?

Ever since Scotty came back after Angle breaking his ankle they havent teamed up.

Whats up with that?
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
I think they're lining Tajiri up with the Big Show now that Spike is injured, as Show and Spike were lined up to team against the Dudley's at No Mercy, looks like Tajiri might get a shot at Tag Team gold.
Thu 18/10/01 at 12:26
Regular
"Better Than You"
Scotty 2 Hotty won't team up with Perry Saturn, he'd look better teaming up with Tajuri.
Anyway Scotty 2 Hotty's Birthday isthe same as mine!
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Joe_Poly wrote:
> Is Heat still on at 1am on C4?

Yeah, around 1am anyway.

Moppie 2 Hottie!! I loved it. :D
Mon 15/10/01 at 20:14
Regular
Is Heat still on at 1am on C4?
Sun 14/10/01 at 17:09
Regular
"..."
Moppy 2 Hotty...that was funny.
Sun 14/10/01 at 11:12
Regular
yes they did win.
Sun 14/10/01 at 10:52
Regular
did they win?
i hope scotty stays because he gets the crowd going and when he gets the crowd going then that means that he might be able to stay in smackdown 3 as a secret character

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.