GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Cube pack."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 07:30
Regular
Imagine the sheer brilliance if Microsoft and Nintendo decided to release a hardware sales pack of the XBox and Gamecube bundles together for £200.00.

How much would that rule?

*goes and makes it happen

;)
Mon 30/06/03 at 07:30
Regular
"everyone says it"
Imagine the sheer brilliance if Microsoft and Nintendo decided to release a hardware sales pack of the XBox and Gamecube bundles together for £200.00.

How much would that rule?

*goes and makes it happen

;)
Mon 30/06/03 at 07:31
Regular
I don't think that is likely to happen, er-no. Good idea though.
Mon 30/06/03 at 07:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yeah, its not.

*Thinks about how he can combine the two machines into one superbox and make money on it without being arrested.

*Remembers the Yoshi box which combined a PC, Gamecube, XBox and PS2.

*chuckles
Mon 30/06/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Festivus!"
I know not of a yoshi bocks.
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Why would you want an X-Box when you could have a GameCube?!

Don't tell me you're getting sucked into that `X-Box Live!´ malarchy, are you?!?

And don't say it's because of Rare - they are NOT the same, anymore!

But, as bad an idea as it would be, it'd probably get some X-Box's going out to Japanese homes, at least! ;D
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:12
Regular
Heh heh.

An X-Cube pack would rock.

I suggest you go make love to Bill Gates er-no, might persuade him to agree with Nintendo.
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:15
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Heh heh.
>
> An X-Cube pack would rock.
>
> I suggest you go make love to Bill Gates er-no, might persuade him to
> agree with Nintendo.

Or the other way around as the case happens to be.
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:15
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Why would you want an X-Box when you could have a GameCube?!
>
> Don't tell me you're getting sucked into that `X-Box Live!´
> malarchy, are you?!?
>
>
> And don't say it's because of Rare - they are NOT the same, anymore!

Nope it's because of SEGA and RARE... Rare games are still top quality.
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
`Grabbed by the Ghoulies´ SOUNDS funny, but seems like it's going to be boring and VERY linear...

`Conker: Live and Uncut´ has `X-Box Live!´ written all over it, and just isn't worth-buying, in my opinion, if you don't like Microsoft's on-line feature, and it isn't a sequel to `Conker's Bad Fur Day´.

If it IS still in development, like some sources seem to believe, then `Kameo: Elements of Power´ could be a decent game, seeing as it's been "in development" for so-long, now.

Wasn't it originally set for a "Spring 2003" release, though?

But where the heck is `Perfect Dark Zero´ - the most-anticipated Rare-on-X-Box game that was also, originally, set for release sometime this year...

And yes, SEGA are worth it. But, right now, they seem to be releasing too-many Dreamcast-ports and 'updates', and not enough new stuff - like Shenmue III, for a bloody good example!!

And it's not like they haven't got anything "new" coming out on the GameCube, either.
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
No, its because together, we can get the crap PS2 off the market.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.