GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Cube pack."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 07:30
Regular
Imagine the sheer brilliance if Microsoft and Nintendo decided to release a hardware sales pack of the XBox and Gamecube bundles together for £200.00.

How much would that rule?

*goes and makes it happen

;)
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:57
Regular
The only Sega game I am looking forward to is Shenmue 3. Will end up as one of my favourites but none the less I have a huge collection of original and fantastic Sega games for my Dreamcast yet aside from Panzer Dragoon and the Shenmue 2X updated port to the Xbox I haven't given them a look.
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:54
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
If I remember correctly, Argos were offloading their GC's at £70 and Xboxs are £130 new... which, by the laws of arithmatic, equals a perfect £200

As for Sega...
During the days of the Dreamcast they stole the show at E3 with some of the most original games about. Now that they're free to make whatever they want... they make wee! (comparatively speaking)

SonicRav
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:20
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Well, that's what happens when you don't hit refresh before going to post an hour after the message you're trying to reply to.
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
WS has an XBox.
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:16
Regular
Panzer Dragoon does become incredibly boring.

It's a shame, because it has some nice touches like the 360 viewing angle and being able to fly in front or alongside various bosses etc.
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
Speed wrote:
> Panza Dragoon Orta is a crap game??? hahaha... Just because its an
> Xbox exclusive, it seems to hurt some of you GC fanboy pride. Get a
> life.
> I hate fanboys, the GC is the best console right now imo, but the
> fanboys stink - a higher percentage for GC than PS2 owners imo.

Actually I did hear it gets dull after the first level.
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:20
Regular
Panza Dragoon Orta is a crap game??? hahaha... Just because its an Xbox exclusive, it seems to hurt some of you GC fanboy pride. Get a life.
I hate fanboys, the GC is the best console right now imo, but the fanboys stink - a higher percentage for GC than PS2 owners imo.
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:17
Regular
If Legends is a crappy port, I want to play the original. You can't get much better than utter excellence.
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:04
Regular
The first one was alright, but the second was nothing more than milking the franchise.

The story mode was crap. The new levels were crap. The new mini games sucked and they had ruined some of the old minigames like Monkey Target.
Wed 02/07/03 at 17:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Pretty much all of Sega's games have been crap since the DC.
>
> Super Monkeys Balls 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
????????????????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.