GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need help right now!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 16:37
Regular
My dad is home in 10 minuets and i have screwed me pc up, i tryed to link it to my tv and now when i turn it on it says NTLDR missing...
And stops loading, i need to fix it within the next 10 minuets, help please... *im on my dads pc at the moment*
Mon 30/06/03 at 16:37
My dad is home in 10 minuets and i have screwed me pc up, i tryed to link it to my tv and now when i turn it on it says NTLDR missing...
And stops loading, i need to fix it within the next 10 minuets, help please... *im on my dads pc at the moment*
Mon 30/06/03 at 16:45
Regular
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:07
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Here's a tip - don't mess with PCs when you don't know what you're doing, moron.

Hope your dad gets very angry.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:08
Regular
10 minutes are up....a very long time ago.

About now I predict he's get his ass kicked around the living room.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:09
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
NTLDR is a boot sector file.
My mate had the same problem last week and he didn't do anything - one day his PC just brought up the error randomly.

Microsoft.com will probably tell you how to restore it.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:12
El Blokey wrote:
> Here's a tip - don't mess with PCs when you don't know what you're
> doing, moron.
>
> Hope your dad gets very angry.

well i have built 4, and i built my own, whats your problem, i know what im doing...
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:14
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ever had any experience in hooking them up to TVs?
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:20
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't honestly think NTLDR would have been affected by linking it up to the TV, to be honest.
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:28
Memorandum wrote:
> I don't honestly think NTLDR would have been affected by linking it up
> to the TV, to be honest.

Try it, it did, why would i lie on here...
Mon 30/06/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Plate of glue"
2 things.
1. is yopur dad home yet?
2.If you think about it...you competer is actually a tv!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.