GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix is coming to DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/10/01 at 21:00
Regular
No this isnt an old topic that i brought back to life, Yes you did read the title correctly.

A new DVD called The Matrix Revisited is coming, and will feature new bonuses including:

New behind the scenes footage

A look into the 2 sequals

I have not got the matrix on DVD yet,so i think im just going to sit here and wait for that one.
Sat 13/10/01 at 21:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
No this isnt an old topic that i brought back to life, Yes you did read the title correctly.

A new DVD called The Matrix Revisited is coming, and will feature new bonuses including:

A look into the 2 sequals

I have not got the matrix on DVD yet,so i think im just going to sit here and wait for that one.
Sat 13/10/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Heres the article that i got the info from, it can be found at codejunkies.com in their DVD section.

The Matrix Revisited - a unique 2 1/2 hour companion to the four-time Academy Award-winning The Matrix, with new behind-the-scenes footage from the original film and an exclusive look into the sequels - will be introduced on DVD by Warner Home Video.

This just-completed project, a first-of-its-kind look at the development of a groundbreaking sci-fi trilogy, illuminates the phenomenal success of The Matrix with never-before-seen footage from the original film, new interviews with stars and filmmakers (Keanu Reeves, Lawrence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, the Wachowski brothers, producer Joel Silver and fight choreographer Master Yuen Wo Ping), background on the origins of The Matrix, how Academy Award-winning special effects were developed and the actors' gruelling training regimens.

In addition, viewers will get a sneak peek of behind-the-scenes footage from The Matrix's upcoming sequels and a preview of The Matrix anime project including a first look at sketches, storyboards, interviews and footage with the animators. The DVD has more than three hours of hidden features including 188 minutes of music and seven minutes of concealed bonus video material. The hidden features are known as Easter Eggs and accessible only to viewers who are able to discover them.

The Matrix revolutionised science-fiction action films and boggled the minds of moviegoers, becoming one of the most successful sci-fi films of all time. The DVD was the first ever to reach sales of three million units. Its fiercely dedicated fan base has spread feverish anticipation of The Matrix sequels across the Internet. Additionally, Interplay Entertainment and Shiny Entertainment are currently developing videogames based on The Matrix trilogy.
Sat 13/10/01 at 21:08
CDouch wrote:
> No this isnt an old topic that i brought back to life, Yes you did read the
> title correctly.

A new DVD called The Matrix Revisited is coming, and will
> feature new bonuses including:

A look into
> the 2 sequals

I have not got the matrix on DVD yet,so i think im just going
> to sit here and wait for that one.

Sounds cool, but wont the looks into the matrix 2 & 3 be dated seeing as there having to re-start filiming from scratch now that one of the main stars has died?
Sat 13/10/01 at 22:00
CDouch wrote:
> Heres the article that i got the info from, it can be found at codejunkies.com
> in their DVD
> section.

The
> Matrix Revisited - a unique 2 1/2 hour companion to the four-time Academy
> Award-winning The Matrix, with new behind-the-scenes footage from the original
> film and an exclusive look into the sequels - will be introduced on DVD by
> Warner Home Video.

This just-completed project, a first-of-its-kind look at
> the development of a groundbreaking sci-fi trilogy, illuminates the phenomenal
> success of The Matrix with never-before-seen footage from the original film, new
> interviews with stars and filmmakers (Keanu Reeves, Lawrence Fishburne,
> Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, the Wachowski brothers, producer Joel Silver and
> fight choreographer Master Yuen Wo Ping), background on the origins of The
> Matrix, how Academy Award-winning special effects were developed and the actors'
> gruelling training regimens.

In addition, viewers will get a sneak peek of
> behind-the-scenes footage from The Matrix's upcoming sequels and a preview of
> The Matrix anime project including a first look at sketches, storyboards,
> interviews and footage with the animators. The DVD has more than three hours of
> hidden features including 188 minutes of music and seven minutes of concealed
> bonus video material. The hidden features are known as Easter Eggs and
> accessible only to viewers who are able to discover them.

The Matrix
> revolutionised science-fiction action films and boggled the minds of moviegoers,
> becoming one of the most successful sci-fi films of all time. The DVD was the
> first ever to reach sales of three million units. Its fiercely dedicated fan
> base has spread feverish anticipation of The Matrix sequels across the Internet.
> Additionally, Interplay Entertainment and Shiny Entertainment are currently
> developing videogames based on The Matrix trilogy.

yea, I saw a picture of it's cover the other day on the internet. It looks like The Matrix Reloaded logo but the Reloaded is replaced by Revisited.
Sat 13/10/01 at 22:46
Regular
"WWJD"
cool that sounds cool im getting my PS2 soon so i might get it well ill defently get The Matrix on DVD
Sun 14/10/01 at 14:35
Regular
SK wrote:

Sounds cool, but wont the looks into the matrix 2 & 3 be dated
> seeing as there having to re-start filiming from scratch now that one of the
> main stars has died?

who died?
Sun 14/10/01 at 15:14
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Sounds silly to me! Y dont they just put that info on the new matrix DVD's? I cant wait to see the new matrix's!!!
Who died?
Sun 14/10/01 at 15:25
Regular
"Wasting away"
Mystique wrote:
> SK wrote:

Sounds cool, but wont the looks into the matrix 2 & 3 be
> dated
> seeing as there having to re-start filiming from scratch now that
> one of the
> main stars has died?

who died?

Not quite sure how you spell her name but it was Allayah in a plane crash just a few months ago. She also started in 'Romeo Must Die' and was a singer.
Sun 14/10/01 at 15:28
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Who did she play in the matrix?
Sun 14/10/01 at 15:32
Regular
"Wasting away"
Ace_greg wrote:
> Who did she play in the matrix?

She wasn't in 'The Matrix', I'm not sure how she was mean't to fit in to M2 but it now seems that a replacement will be needed. As far as I am aware Romeo Must Die was her only film to date and she was only 22 years old.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.