GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unlimited Webspace query"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/04/07 at 01:12
Regular
Hey all,

Have I read and interpreted the terms and conditions correctly?....
In order to qualify for the unlimited webspace that is advertised alongside the domain names from £2.99 per year advert I need to receive my internet connection through Freeola.

Therefore, in theory, if I receive my internet via Virgin Media and I purchased a domain name, i would not be eligible for the unlimited webspace and would have to go elsewhere unless I purchased it as an extra.

Am I right in thinking this?

Any help in clearing this up would be greatfully appreciated,

Thanks, Niki
Tue 05/06/07 at 03:54
Regular
"We are not alone..."
Along with MySQL database and a Freeola MAX-300 broadband package some £30 a month, I should be getting unlimited webspace according to the freeola terms, yet here I am again unable to upload the smallest of files to my account.

It's OK to have someone say that it's because Freeola have to add more hard drive space and upgrade the servers, how does that help me and (all the other affected users) while I'm still paying for the service.
Mon 02/04/07 at 11:45
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Yes, you would need to use Freeola Dial-Up or Broadband to access your webspace.

Alternatively, you could use the Freedom products to access the Unlimited Services from any other ISP's connection:

http://freeola.com/freedom/
Mon 02/04/07 at 01:12
Regular
Hey all,

Have I read and interpreted the terms and conditions correctly?....
In order to qualify for the unlimited webspace that is advertised alongside the domain names from £2.99 per year advert I need to receive my internet connection through Freeola.

Therefore, in theory, if I receive my internet via Virgin Media and I purchased a domain name, i would not be eligible for the unlimited webspace and would have to go elsewhere unless I purchased it as an extra.

Am I right in thinking this?

Any help in clearing this up would be greatfully appreciated,

Thanks, Niki

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.