GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Cup"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 17:49
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Although england have been knocked out the competion still goes on.

Germany v Italy
Portugal v France

I would hope to see a Germany v France final as that could be a good match. I hope France whoop portugal as with Henry up front they should do. Germany with the home support should hopefully get through.

It will probably either be Klose5 or Henry3 for the golden boot this year.

I feel the brazil and in particular Ronaldinho have been a let down in the world cup. Their perfomances haven't been the best and ronaldinho the best player in the world hasn't set the world cup alight.

Who do you think will get into the final and eventually win?
Sat 08/07/06 at 11:19
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
The 3rd place playoff is today!

Germany v Portugal

I want germany to win as they have played well and they have super jens although Kahn may play today. They didn't deserve to lose to italy. I also want to see Ronaldo, Scolari all cry.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm not sure which team I'd like to see win it. Germany haven't really had their defence (which I'd still question) tested. Italy have played okay without setting the world alight. Did good in the last game though. Portugal, whenever they play, just seem to leave me completely cold and France have picked their game up recently.

I suppose, on form at the moment, it could be any of the teams. Germany seem to possess good attacking football, Italy are unbeaten in something like 24 games I think, Portugal are on an unbeaten run and France seem to have confidence again.

I can't pick a team though. I commit to one and then I think of a reason why they won't or why another team will win and I just change my mind. :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:30
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
From the Portugal v England game Portugal were nothing special whereas France and Germany are getting better each game.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:28
Regular
I'd also like to see France go through but I think it'll be a Portugal v Germany and I think it might be a Portugal win.
Sun 02/07/06 at 17:49
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Although england have been knocked out the competion still goes on.

Germany v Italy
Portugal v France

I would hope to see a Germany v France final as that could be a good match. I hope France whoop portugal as with Henry up front they should do. Germany with the home support should hopefully get through.

It will probably either be Klose5 or Henry3 for the golden boot this year.

I feel the brazil and in particular Ronaldinho have been a let down in the world cup. Their perfomances haven't been the best and ronaldinho the best player in the world hasn't set the world cup alight.

Who do you think will get into the final and eventually win?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.