GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 2 still the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:32
Regular
Even tho it came out way before christmas, its still the best 2 player and football game ever.
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:11
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think it sucks even though I still find my self playing it more than I should. Multiplayer is all I ever play on it just because it's someone else's game and we usually get a close match out of it.

I personally think that ISS Pro 98 is a lot better than then Pro 2. Some may say that it lacks the realism and such but I think that it really comes in to it's own in multiplayer though. Just prefere the overall play of it.
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:50
"period drama"
Oh, I mis-read that.
Thought you meant is was just released over here.
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:37
"period drama"
Yar - Pro Evo is called Winning Eleven in Japan, so it makes sense.
Didn't know GC had a version, I may well pick it up some time.
Tue 01/07/03 at 21:07
It is undoubtedly brilliant, expecially multiplayer. The only PS2 game I still play.
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:34
Regular
The GameCube update which was released in Japan in Feburary tops what Pro Evolution 2 did. Same series but its called Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution and its quite frankly fantastic.
Tue 01/07/03 at 18:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Woah, I can't comprehend some of the neat grammatical tricks you used there Orgasmo. Next time put it in lamen's terms.
Tue 01/07/03 at 18:16
Regular
"es argh"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Not really a question then ....
> But seeing as there's been about 0 new football games released since
> then, it's not too hard to digest.
>
> In a similar vein, anyone know when number 3's due out?
> Thankee kindly

Winning Eleven 6 (Early jap version of PES2) was released April 2002. Winning eleven 7 (early Jap version of PES3) is due to be released August 7th

4 months difference, so it's not looking too good on the before-christmas front.

You have MSN FFF?
Tue 01/07/03 at 18:13
"period drama"
Not really a question then ....
But seeing as there's been about 0 new football games released since then, it's not too hard to digest.

In a similar vein, anyone know when number 3's due out?
Thankee kindly
Tue 01/07/03 at 18:05
Regular
"es argh"
Thank you for that rivetting heart moving post there.
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Notable"
Even tho it came out way before christmas, its still the best 2 player and football game ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.