GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please come on just 1 more???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/10/01 at 14:05
Regular
I think SR should hold another Banner Ad compo the last one had a great turn out, Yeah I know mine was NOT the best there (close second though :-D). But I have finally managed to get FireWorks going and I can use it well!!!

I know that a lot of the people I spoke to on MSN enjoyed doing it!!

Just a thought!!

ZP
Tue 16/10/01 at 08:51
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'm sure they will do another comp for banners when they are bored with the ones they got from the last banner comp, though the last one went in the chat/prime forums, not here.
Mon 15/10/01 at 18:32
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Hah!! I already have an SR logo stored ON my computer!!!

P.S
And its a good one!!
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:22
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Hmmm...yeah!! But then again, red-Splat is one of the Sites!! But it would be good, all they'd have to do is change a link?

...Or a mixture of both!!

IT COULD GO LIKE THIS:
Design either a logo, to go as a mini advert or full-time logo at say: 300 x 200.

Design a banner ad!! at say: 468 x 60 (pretty sure thats right) and design a banner for a GAD,
2 banners chosen = GAD
1 banner used = FAD??

Could be good?
Mon 15/10/01 at 16:12
Regular
"How Handy."
It was good. I however have a better idea. Sr's logo is dull. I think we should design a new one. They give a prize, they can use it if they want, or tell us where to get off. As long as they give a prize, I dont care!
Mon 15/10/01 at 15:30
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Ummm...O..K I guess no body agrees with me!!
Sat 13/10/01 at 14:05
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I think SR should hold another Banner Ad compo the last one had a great turn out, Yeah I know mine was NOT the best there (close second though :-D). But I have finally managed to get FireWorks going and I can use it well!!!

I know that a lot of the people I spoke to on MSN enjoyed doing it!!

Just a thought!!

ZP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.