GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eyetoy: Play"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 14:12
Regular
Seeing as this is actually released this friday, I was just wondering what everyone thought of this piece of kit??

For those who don't know, this is a simple USB camera, with 12 or so games all for the price of a standard game.

I actually thinks this looks pretty good and am considering buying this. If nothing more, it'll get the missus more interested in the PS2 and hopefully mean that she won't complain whenever I play Vice City (yes, still going!).

I know the games are all pretty basic and you look a complete burk playing, but it looks like quite a lot of fun.
Mon 07/07/03 at 18:10
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Just got it, and it's so very fun, though I can see myself getting slightly bored within a few weeks.

Saying that, I think they are releasing new games for it in December.
Sun 06/07/03 at 14:37
Regular
If I tried playing it in my bedroom, i'd end up putting my fist into the wall or something equally as painful.
Sun 06/07/03 at 14:35
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Would be too difficult for me - the PS2 is on the oposite side of the room to the TV.
Sun 06/07/03 at 12:11
Regular
Played one of these in a shop the other day and I gotta say, it's a pretty nifty little gadjet. You can't really go wrong with the price it's being released at.

Be warned though, you will look like an utter nob when playing it.
Sun 06/07/03 at 12:05
Regular
"  "
Ah, you won't be disapointed. Hope they can get this thing online. Then I could fight you. Hah hah!
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Going to get one. But my weekend in Dublin will be first so maybe when I get home I'll get one.
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:01
Regular
"  "
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk (SPACE) /reviews/customer.php?code=GG7700

What I think :P
Fri 04/07/03 at 13:28
Regular
"  "
Yey, I have my eye toy. Aye aye.
Thu 03/07/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'm considering getting one. Looks like a good laugh and worth getting mates round just to see them all act like prats.

Will work out my money situation - after I get back from Dublin this weekend and then see if I still want and can afford one.
Thu 03/07/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Mentioned it to the missus and even she's up for this one.

*runs off to get credit card from wallet*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.