GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum has been hijacked.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/07/03 at 01:38
Regular
Hello friends,
This is Sony-Crav here, information minister to the game makers of the world. I have come here to tell you of a grave and morally obsolite quest by some hardliner fanatics that is an attempt to undermine our great God-given industry. Their plot: to reduce the cost of games.

You see, friends, without your money the game industry can not survive. All this talk of retailers and developers getting all the profits from games; LIES I tell you! Only infidel capitalists would think of a system so stupid. I TRIPLE GUARANTEE you that all the money you spend on games goes into other games' development. How else would it make sense to charge the same amount for Zelda and Wetrix - obviously one game funds the other!

And as for games being too unoriginal.. PLOYS by the enemy to strike fear into you. What was the difference between Fifa 2003 (Jan edition) and Fifa 2003 (February edition), they ask? The games were so different that people cannot even remember the first game - it seems like the second games was so brilliant a successor that fans want to think the series was always like that!

I condemn those who judge games to be too expensive to roast their intestines in hell! I have condemned them and God has condemned them! THEY ARE CONDEMNED! Freedom of choice my importing games, they say? HAH! I have never heard something so stupid - we optimise the games and make sure they are released when the region is ready. If we did not do such a thing then we would have no money to optimise further games. You buy games for a little extra - and we put that little extra into optimise other games... which we then ask for a little extra money for. This is fair, for I was there when I said it!

If these insolent fools fight us any more I shall surely set the lawyers of the Lord on them!

Until next time friends,
Sony-Crav
Thu 03/07/03 at 20:36
Regular
It's Shaneo! Get him!
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:53
Regular
I agree.
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:52
"period drama"
What a lot of younguns there are about.
Thu 03/07/03 at 18:09
Regular
"\\"
Soni... crav?

You must be old...
Thu 03/07/03 at 07:58
"Gracia senoir"
Sounds alright
Thu 03/07/03 at 07:40
Regular
I have. You haven't been around here for very long, William. That's why.
Thu 03/07/03 at 07:39
"Gracia senoir"
I've never seen him.
Thu 03/07/03 at 07:37
Regular
I haven't you around for ages, Sony-Crav.
Thu 03/07/03 at 03:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive seen the light now...
Thu 03/07/03 at 01:55
"I love yo... lamp."
Hey look who it is. Kill him!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.