GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY CAN'T I USE MY SWITCH: SOLO CARD!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/10/01 at 00:11
Regular
I don't mean to cause any upheval, but with the Gamecube launch ever nearing and my pockets being lined thanks to, dare I say it, performance related pay increases, I will be buying more and more games... now I will hold up 'til the Gamecube arrives, but my money will fly out of my fancy River Island wallet as soon as the games are available, and there's no way i'm driving, riding, canoeing or handwalking all the way down to bloody stourbridge or upminster just to save bus fare amounts on a game from SR!

Now, I would do it over the net, because SR deliveries are the best in the business, BUT if I can't use my Solo: Switch card then I can't buy them... because although i'll be 17 my mum will have a paddy if I ask her to but the game and then me pay her back! - Because she hates my buying games!

"Put the bloody Nintendo 16-4 games in your bloody Gamecube!" She says!

"Naff off!" I say! - ^_^ (Joking)

Basically, If I can't buy SR games on the snide with my SOLO card, i'll take my business elsewhere... i'm sure a lot of people are in the same situation!

Game

(lol @ 'Nintendo 16-4'!!)
Sat 13/10/01 at 23:05
Regular
maybe you should do another highly unpopular pop-up to say you accept solo cards in big flashing letters with dancing monkeys...i think that will get their attention

hee hee *pictures the dancing monkeys* hee hee
Sat 13/10/01 at 23:03
Regular
loki wrote:
> In case that wasn't clear, you can buy from Special Reserve with a Solo card.

say again?
Sat 13/10/01 at 21:05
Okay... but I need the cash to buy more books.
Sat 13/10/01 at 20:56
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
yeh can't you remember my sucessful campaign?!!? And I've already since spent 35 quid on a USB Gamer network!
Sat 13/10/01 at 20:52
You know what, I've just shoved a wad load of cash into my Solo account. Where to spend? Or save...
Sat 13/10/01 at 17:29
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
You know I mentioned in one of the EXTRA EXTRA GAD compo's SR could join up to Splash Plastic for extra income from youths (like myself)?

You said it was far too expensive! How much does it actually cost because I thought, you just paid a small fee gave them details and a logo, and then you added an advertisement from their site to yours?? And from then on people could use a Splash Plastic Card!!???

Any Answers???
Sat 13/10/01 at 16:13
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Bruised Legs, Snuggly? Have you been walking on your hands during paintballing again...?

Can I use my SOLO card on-line?

Just asking... I haven't bothered to check... :D
Game
Sat 13/10/01 at 15:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You've been able to use your Solo card for about 6 months now, and we've always taken Switch. Why, I would be nowhere if I couldn't use my Switch card!

*remembers he works in a games shop*

Oh yeah.
Sat 13/10/01 at 11:53
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
lool!!! That sounds like me!!
Sat 13/10/01 at 11:29
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
*Loki quickly rushes off to add SOLO payments to the system before Game tries to pre-order his Gamecube*

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.