GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Computer Books"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/10/01 at 22:16
Regular
Anyone know who's cheap for computer books?? I'm after a for Dummies. No, I'm not a dummie, yes I can use a computer, but if you read these books, there actually really good.
Tue 16/10/01 at 08:53
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Wanna give some Goodies examples?
Mon 15/10/01 at 15:36
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
uh...oh!!! :-(, that must be why I have so many problems with my website HTML....

...I have learnt all the HTML Goodies lessons off by heart!!!
Sat 13/10/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
If you use any of the scripts or applets from HTML Goodies I will personally rip off your fingers and feed them to Iguana.

I'm not kidding!
Sat 13/10/01 at 13:57
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Hmm I don't know any but I know SR sells some good ones!! Try getting Practical Internet or going to places like http://www.htmlgoodies.com
Sat 13/10/01 at 02:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Depends what particular area of computing.
Fri 12/10/01 at 22:31
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I have to agree with you, Dummies books are fantastic. I have Flash 5 and Javascript for dummies and they are both great.

I don't know where you can get them for cheap mind, I had to pay about £16 each for these and this was off amazon.
Fri 12/10/01 at 22:16
Regular
"How Handy."
Anyone know who's cheap for computer books?? I'm after a for Dummies. No, I'm not a dummie, yes I can use a computer, but if you read these books, there actually really good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.