GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox clans"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/07/03 at 20:19
Regular
does any one know where there are xbox clans please help
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:51
"Lemon eyewash"
clans suck, been in a few PC ones and they fall apart eventually, you have to be REALLY lucky to get a good one.
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
MS are supposed to be doing something about official clan support.

But anyway, the original FPS PC clans had no support, I'd have though we'd be able to do it without being guided by a corporate enterprise.
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
If there's no clan support it's not worth doing anyway.
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:34
Regular
I shall be expecting to meet up with you lot when I get Live...which will be exactly 2 weeks from now.
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:09
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
The fact there is no SR Xbox Live clan is pretty sad when you consider how many of us have had it...
Thu 03/07/03 at 20:43
You can join mine, so far its just me...
Thu 03/07/03 at 20:19
Regular
""to many dead hero""
does any one know where there are xbox clans please help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.