GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:52
Regular
Ok i looked and there is no topic on good old halo 2 well not on the first page anyway.
but thats not the reason for me starting this i want to know if anyone has seen the full e3 clip.i saw it on game network yestarday the full one anyway id seen cut versions loads of times before. i jhust think it looks truly amazing, being able to jump on tpo ghosts and pull off the elite or grunt, speaking of them they jump onto the jeep things. the assault rifle has a scope. it looks superb if anyone knows any gd sight please do tell.
this is just general halo 2 stuff that we want!!
Tue 08/07/03 at 12:07
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Yes its very good, it didn't show a few things that i'm looking forward to though: Quad and driving Marines.
Fri 04/07/03 at 17:21
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Its 150mb + so I doubt you can get it.

I got it...
Fri 04/07/03 at 17:21
yes you can jump pon top of ghosts and have lots of different guns...
If you go to: www.xbox.co.uk and then go to games and find the link that says about then new halo 2 demo out now..
Or that might just be on the first page, just go to microsoft and have a look...
But it will give you link to other sites to get it from you cant get it from the microsoft site, and if you have not got broadband it may take a while...
Fri 04/07/03 at 17:20
Regular
Its 150mb + so I doubt you can get it.
Fri 04/07/03 at 17:14
Regular
Where d'you get this video Parker?

And you can jump on top of ghosts? Coolio.
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:57
Regular
Sorry but we have talked loaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads about then Halo 2 E3 2003 running demo and what we liked about it. If you go back a few pages you will see quite a few threads about Halo 2 and everything to do with it.
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
Ok i looked and there is no topic on good old halo 2 well not on the first page anyway.
but thats not the reason for me starting this i want to know if anyone has seen the full e3 clip.i saw it on game network yestarday the full one anyway id seen cut versions loads of times before. i jhust think it looks truly amazing, being able to jump on tpo ghosts and pull off the elite or grunt, speaking of them they jump onto the jeep things. the assault rifle has a scope. it looks superb if anyone knows any gd sight please do tell.
this is just general halo 2 stuff that we want!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.