GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil may cry for long while yet..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 14:06
Regular
Two of the best games to ever be released with one of the most amiazing chracters ever released.

But they are way to short, and becuse of this we now have to wait for ages before we see another installment, if they deicde to make one that is.

Does anyone know of any games that are like DMC and DMC2 that i might be able to fill the void in?
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Same as above^"
Two of the best games to ever be released with one of the most amiazing chracters ever released.

But they are way to short, and becuse of this we now have to wait for ages before we see another installment, if they deicde to make one that is.

Does anyone know of any games that are like DMC and DMC2 that i might be able to fill the void in?
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:23
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Just keep trying to finish DMC on the progressively harder difficulty modes it throws at you!
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:24
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
To answer your question though, there's nothing I've played that has the same feel, but Onimusha is similar in style.
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:27
Regular
"Same as above^"
I've done all the difficulties with all the characters.
The games are just to short. I've looked at onimusha and thought i might try it out. Think i'll go buy it tomorrow but I've been told shinobi is very work getting so i don't know which to get.
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:57
Regular
"a real winner"
if i was you i would onimusha
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:58
Regular
"a real winner"
do you know any cheats for devil may cry 1 because i've completed so i was wondering if there was any to make it more fun
Fri 04/07/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Same as above^"
Neither are no cheats.
Fri 04/07/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Same as above^"
There are no cheats. No i dea what i was on then.
Fri 04/07/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Have you unlocked Bloody Palace and played through it?

I know its only a bit of hack'n'slash but fun nonetheless.
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:05
Regular
Devil May Cry is genius! My favourite game on the PS2 and one that I will be getting straight away when I get my PS2 again. Wasn't all that keen on 2 when I played a demo but it didn't seem all that distant from the first Devil May Cry so it can't be all that bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.