GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***METAL GEAR SOLID X***"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/10/01 at 17:06
Regular
Konami have said last September that they would be making Meal Gear Solid X for X-Box! That should rule, it is said to be a Playstation 2 conversion of Metal Gear olid 2, but with exclusive stuff that you would not get with the Playstation 2 version. Of course, graphics and sound will be much better!

Does anyone know if it is still going to be released? I really hope it is an if it is it should rule!
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:02
MGS3 is also a PS2 game that he will start working on it is Snake going back in time to aroung WOrld War II and being a spy
Sat 24/11/01 at 09:17
Regular
"accidental superher"
he said he might do the initial planning for mgs 3....but after that he would leave it....
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:11
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Beanz is correct. Kojima-san said that he'd stop working on Metal Gear games, but never said that the whole series had stopped.

After all, after four games (I think that Kojima-san was only involved in the 2 most recent ones???), I doubt the series would be dropped.

Sonic
Fri 23/11/01 at 13:22
Regular
"accidental superher"
no he didn't
he said that there will be a sequel....but just that he won't be teh guy in charge of it..
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:36
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Hideo Kojima has confirmed that MGS2 on PS2 is the final story...or is it?
Thu 25/10/01 at 23:10
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
if you heard about it definitely comming out a long time ago.... how do u know it is still being made? It could have been canned be now?
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:10
Console_kid wrote:
> oh yesssssss!!!! MGSX confirmed!!! Does that mean that future MGS games will
> come to X-Box??/

unlikely... like almost every other big developer, Konami will put the games accross several formats

Can yuo give the URL of the web stie where you heard that
> MGSX was confirmed?

er-no... it was so long ago I can't remember!
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:36
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
oh yesssssss!!!! MGSX confirmed!!! Does that mean that future MGS games will come to X-Box??/

Can yuo give the URL of the web stie where you heard that MGSX was confirmed?
Thu 25/10/01 at 20:21
and there's not even a tab for the GC on the european site!

The japanese site seems to be more for investors than members of the public... although i don't speek japanese!

Anyhow... i have heard that MGSX is definate now, but what the game actually is, is an unknown!
Thu 25/10/01 at 20:13
ok... i'm going to do the sensible thing, and check the konami web site!...

here goes...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.