GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fire Emblem Gamecube Bound"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance'.
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:06
Regular
Nintendo Dream, a Japanese magazine, has confirmed rumors about Fire Emblem coming to Gamecube. Fire Emblem is a long running RPG series. Intelligent Systems, who are also responsible for the Advance Wars series, will develop the game. If you're still a bit confused about Fire Emblem than think Marth and Roy from Super Smash Brothers Melee, both characters are from the series.

No details on when or where the game will release.
Fri 04/07/03 at 23:25
Regular
Fire Embelem will hit these shores but this is just the intelligent systems boss saying he'd like to do one not that Nintendo have commisoned it.
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:22
Regular
After all, it is a Japanese magazine
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:21
Regular
But they could have just confirmed that Fire Emblem was coming to it, just like Mario Kart was confirmed before, in the same way, ifyou know what I mean.
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:20
Regular
Fire Emblem games have been on Nintendo consoles in Japan for years. I think the point of this was that it would be comeing to the GC outside of Japan.

Made more likely by the huuuuuge success of Advance Wars.
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:18
Regular
But it'll be in Japanese.
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
But if its Japan only surely there won't be a problem with importing it. Especially with the Freeloaders.
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:05
Regular
WHat's the bet it's Japan only, mind you, Nintendo seem to be bringing a few series over to Europe, Custum Robo and Earthbound to mention 2.
Fri 04/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It said 'Future Project' for quite a few trophies did it not?

Or 'Future Release'
Fri 04/07/03 at 20:05
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
aah, roy..my favourite character!

but btw, roy isn't in the fire emblem series...he was created for SSBM...but i think he's in this new game
Fri 04/07/03 at 20:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
grrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Good old B + Roy = pain.

Usualy for him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.