GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Action replay(cheat disc problems)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 18:41
Regular
If any one has this disc please can you help me.when you choose the game and cheats you press start and then it sez to replace the Cd with the relevent game and then press x ,But my one always freeses when I insert My game .Am I doing something wrong or Is it the disc.

thanx
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
If any one has this disc please can you help me.when you choose the game and cheats you press start and then it sez to replace the Cd with the relevent game and then press x ,But my one always freeses when I insert My game .Am I doing something wrong or Is it the disc.

thanx
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've had some bother with those Action Replay discs myself.

Is it the Action Replay V2? I've had 2 of these and both kept freezing up so I just gave up in the end.

Sorry I'm not much more of a help.
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
"a real winner"
on the action replay v2 it will some time frezze if you entered the cheat codes wrong.hope that helps
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:59
It freezes as soon as the game goes in, even after pressing X? A good technique I've found is to press X at the same time as the tray closes, so you should see a reading disc window as soon as the tray is fully inserted.

Failing that, check that the cartridge in the memory slot is properly inserted.
Fri 04/07/03 at 19:09
"period drama"
Mine freezes only very occasionally, most of thetime a 2nd go does well - or try turning some of the cheats off. Sometimes having too may activated confused the game.
And the cartridge thingy doesn't go in the slot too well, make sure it's in properly.
Fri 04/07/03 at 20:02
"period drama"
There's a lesson for us all - don't try to face-much your keyboard.
Fri 04/07/03 at 20:03
"period drama"
There's a lesson for us all - don't try to face-munch your keyboard.
Fri 04/07/03 at 22:07
Regular
"a real winner"
i wasn't eating my keyboard you fool i was pressing a load of buttons to confuse the stupid but i geuss you are not stupid congratulations.
Fri 04/07/03 at 22:13
"period drama"
Why's there mint sauce on your keys, then?
Board muncher.

Don't deny it.
I have pictures.
Fri 04/07/03 at 22:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
personally im more of a key and ketchup man myself. are the photos incriminating or merely comical?

* plots blackmailling scheme *

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.