GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shall i get tomb raider???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider'.
Sat 05/07/03 at 11:45
Regular
Just say yes or no please and I will decide if to get the game or not after that, thanks!!
Sun 06/07/03 at 20:07
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I hated all the other Tomb Raiders but i like this, surprisingly!! Just don't go expecting too much as i thought it was a tad over hyped. Other then that it's (at the moment) a very enjoyable adventure. Perhaps it got bad reviews because all the magazines and internet sites were highly anticipating it and when it finally arrived and they played it, it was an anti-climax?? Just a thought. :)

So my conclusion is, buy it from GAME and take it back if you don't like it, they let you do that you know. :)
Sat 05/07/03 at 13:58
Regular
There is no way I am getting Tomb Raider. I think all of the previous ones were awful and only sold because of the name and Lara Croft, and by reading the reviews for this one, I can tell you I am definetely not getting this one.
Sat 05/07/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Moo Baby, Moo"
u got it?
Sat 05/07/03 at 13:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Not much.
Sat 05/07/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Moo Baby, Moo"
what do peeps think about the "enter the matrix"
Sat 05/07/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Moo Baby, Moo"
i lookes pretty good , dont it??
Sat 05/07/03 at 13:32
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If you liked the other Tomb Raider games: yes
If you didn't like the other Tomb Raider games: no

Once more my genius shines through. :-D
Sat 05/07/03 at 12:11
Regular
Ooops. Sorry for the double post.
Sat 05/07/03 at 12:10
Regular
Apparently it's pretty poor. IGN only gave it 5.3.
Sat 05/07/03 at 12:10
Regular
Apparently it's pretty poor. IGN only gave it 5.3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.