GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:44
Regular
Hi
Could someone that owns burnout 2 tell me whether it is worth buying coz in my opinion it looks great but i am not sure if i should buy it on my birthday.oh and could sumomne give a rating out of 10.

Thanks
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:44
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Hi
Could someone that owns burnout 2 tell me whether it is worth buying coz in my opinion it looks great but i am not sure if i should buy it on my birthday.oh and could sumomne give a rating out of 10.

Thanks
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:58
Regular
It was good, but doesn't have the lastability or replay value of Burnout (1).

If you get games relatively regularly, go for it. If you only get them occasionally you might want something with better lastability.
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:59
Regular
CuBeMaD wrote:
> Hi
> Could someone that owns burnout 2 tell me whether it is worth buying
> coz in my opinion it looks great but i am not sure if i should buy it
> on my birthday.oh and could sumomne give a rating out of 10.
>
> Thanks

www.ukreviews.com
Sat 05/07/03 at 15:05
Regular
A solid, fun and addictive game with a lifespan that doesn't do it justice. 8/10.
Sat 05/07/03 at 15:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
9/10.

Quality stuff.
Sat 05/07/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Brilliant game - One of the best arcade racers you can get! I have the PS2 version but the GC version is suppose to be even better! 9/10
Sat 05/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
7/10

Great fun at first but dull once completed (which doesn't take long at all).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.