GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Ocarina of Time-need help badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:47
Regular
I'm in Goron City and i don't know how to use the flower bombs. i've tried everything i could think of but i can't grab them or set them off plz help! p.s i'm playing on nintendo64
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:29
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Have you played Sarin's song to Big Brother?
Sun 06/07/03 at 11:11
"Gracia senoir"
He wanted everyone to know about it
Sun 06/07/03 at 09:56
Regular
Can you stop posting this. Why didn't you just do it in one topic!?
Sun 06/07/03 at 00:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
OK, get a deku stick and put it in a fire. Light the an empty beakon and it will ignite.

Before your stick burns out put it away and it will become brand new when you get it out!

Keep going from torch to torch until they ae lit.

Is big brother the thing on the ground floor where you have to play Zeldas lullaby to get in?
Sun 06/07/03 at 00:21
Regular
"Same as above^"
Hit him with a bomb.
Sun 06/07/03 at 00:14
Regular
i've gone to big brother i've gotten some fire but i can't get any fire up on the 3rd to bottom floor where the thing keeps rolling around, how do i do it, and how do i stop the rolling thing?
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You need to get the bracelet allowing you to get heavy stuff.

Have you gone and seen the Goron King yet? Stand outside his door and blow the Zelda Lullaby.
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:47
Regular
I'm in Goron City and i don't know how to use the flower bombs. i've tried everything i could think of but i can't grab them or set them off plz help! p.s i'm playing on nintendo64

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.