GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamweaver Backgrounds?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/10/01 at 12:34
Regular
I love sharing my problems with all you people, your so helpful, and because I always have atleast one problem keeping me stumped, I need as much help as i can grab.
anyway, today's problems is:

how do I get a background on dreamweaver 4? I have pretty much everything else,
also, since i'm on about dreamweaver, how do I make all the different pages? do I just start a new page and save them seperatly? or should they all be together?
Fri 12/10/01 at 12:08
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
LOL, busted, thanks for your help :) all done now.
there will be another problem very soon, I can feel it.
Fri 12/10/01 at 09:00
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
SlaveUnit...

Stop skiving!! Just because you have the office to yourself today...!;-) Big Brother is Watching You!!
Fri 12/10/01 at 08:56
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I go to MODIFY - PAGE PROTEPTIES - then either select a colour or choose a pattern from a file!! Then Click APPLY!!

Or did someone already say that?

:D
Thu 11/10/01 at 18:11
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I had that problem too!!

I go to MODIFY - PAGE PROTEPTIES - then either select a colour or choose a pattern from a file!! Then Click APPLY!!

Or did someone already say that?
Thu 11/10/01 at 17:37
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
cool, i'll check that out :)
Thu 11/10/01 at 14:50
Regular
"..."
Fogmaster wrote:
> Sorry....when I mean backgorund, I want it to fill the page, a single pure
> colour to cover the screen :) will I do it the same way?

yeah, the background colour and text colour options are also in the page properties bit. :)
Thu 11/10/01 at 14:46
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Sorry....when I mean backgorund, I want it to fill the page, a single pure colour to cover the screen :) will I do it the same way?
Thu 11/10/01 at 14:44
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
When I say backgorund, I just meant a mono tone colour, I don't want all that fancy crap, it looks horrible and takes longer to load, thanks for your help once again :)
Thu 11/10/01 at 13:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
To get a new page, click New -> Page
Thu 11/10/01 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
Also if you are thinking of putting a background on the page - don't. The fashion police will pick you up within half an hour...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.