GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Streets of Rage"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Streets of Rage'.
Mon 07/07/03 at 18:56
Regular
Streets of Rage in my opinion is one of the best games on the Mega Drive. I have never played Streets of Rage 3, but I would love to own it. If anyone knows were I can get a copy I would be greatful. But thats not want I wanted to say. There have been rumers flying about that there is a new Street of Rage coming out. Is this correct or is it a load of cobblers. If it is not true then thats a shame, because I would love a new 3D Street of Rage to be released.
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:42
Regular
Streets of Rage is my favourite game of ALL time, i still play on it at the best of times, got all the SOR megadrive games, but r u lot talkin bout it bein released on possibly these next gen consoles?! If so, GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!
Thu 31/07/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
Just watched the Streets of Rage dreamcast video.

That would've soooo ruled.

And kept the Dreamcast alive, i bet'cha.

I know about 5 people who say they'd bought one if that'd have come out.
Thu 31/07/03 at 09:35
Regular
"Festivus!"
£26?

That's a bargain!

If you were lucky you could've sold it on e-bay for double that!
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've heard that a new Streets of Rage is going to be released too. I've played the 3 SOR's, the guy in my local second hand games shop tried to sell me SOR3 a few months ago, he wanted £26 for it, I told him no ta!

:)
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
www.classicgaming.com/soronline

Some very early prototype movies of the next Streets of Rage, which may still make it. The graphics are understandably poo due to it being early on in production, but it shows a first person view, double team moves and it generally looks the dogs.
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:45
Regular
i no where u can download the best game of all time as i have and am extremely happy
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Streets of Rage was indeed a gem.
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:23
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Streets of rage was a fantastic game on the mega drive. I still have it today, not played on it in years. i cant seem to get rid of any games consoles or computers i buy. there far to precious!
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:04
Regular
yeah, streets of rage was great, as was the second one.
Mon 07/07/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Streets of Rage in my opinion is one of the best games on the Mega Drive. I have never played Streets of Rage 3, but I would love to own it. If anyone knows were I can get a copy I would be greatful. But thats not want I wanted to say. There have been rumers flying about that there is a new Street of Rage coming out. Is this correct or is it a load of cobblers. If it is not true then thats a shame, because I would love a new 3D Street of Rage to be released.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.