GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WTF!?!? Mace Griffin is Halo on PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter'.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:20
Regular
Am I correct in thinking the PSW quote on the banner is very much mistaken.
Is this like 'Tomorrow Never Dies is Goldeneye on Playstation'?

Also don't PSW make Xbox World (ie complete fan boy rags of disproportionate and wholy untrue gibberish)?

Halo on PS2. Pfft.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:20
Regular
"8==="
Am I correct in thinking the PSW quote on the banner is very much mistaken.
Is this like 'Tomorrow Never Dies is Goldeneye on Playstation'?

Also don't PSW make Xbox World (ie complete fan boy rags of disproportionate and wholy untrue gibberish)?

Halo on PS2. Pfft.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:26
Regular
"He's back"
They are completely different games. And the writers of PSW/ Xbox world are fools, gippin' both their own consoles.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'll never forget being told how Tomorrow Never Dies was gonna be better than Goldeneye!

Oh, how I laughed.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:32
Regular
"8==="
phi11ip wrote:
> I'll never forget being told how Tomorrow Never Dies was gonna be
> better than Goldeneye!
>
If a mag told me that I would never buy it again.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:35
Regular
"8==="
I actually get quite infuriated by these sort of stupid and ridiculous claims.

Anyone who buys this game expecting it to be Halo should charge PSW for the money they spent on it.

Noone in their right mind is going to believe it is Halo on the PS2 though.
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:05
Regular
Mace Griffin could well be one of the biggest mistakes in a long time.
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:08
Regular
Judging by the reivew on IGN, I very much beg to differ.
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:17
Regular
"8==="
I'm sure it's a great game. I just really dislike this silly comparison.
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:29
Regular
It may well be a good shooter, but just another is somethign I wouldn't want to waste my money. A good shooter has to revolutionise, or evolutionise the genre to stand out to me. Goldeneye had some truly amazing missions to complete and the best multiplayer at that time, Red Faction 2 has interactive scenery, TS2 had so many mini-games it was hard to move, but I don't see anything new that Mace Griffin offers.
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:52
Regular
"um..."
Goldeneye, that was a classic. when the lads come round we sometimes get the old N64 and have a few rounds. we also get Sega Bass Fishing going

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.