GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness....really need help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness'.
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:20
Regular
I have entered the Louvre Galleries and reached a long room with lots of lasers and a door at either end. How do I progress through this room? I have tried jumping over the lasers without success and I have also found the buttom that reactivates the lasers but other than that I am stuck. PLease please if any of you have done this bit could you help me.
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:20
Regular
I have entered the Louvre Galleries and reached a long room with lots of lasers and a door at either end. How do I progress through this room? I have tried jumping over the lasers without success and I have also found the buttom that reactivates the lasers but other than that I am stuck. PLease please if any of you have done this bit could you help me.
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Welcome to the forums bilbo

There's another thread in this forum (actually loads about TR) which has alot of info in it. I haven't got the game yet so can't help.

*looks round for Wookiee or someone else*

If those threads don't help you, try www.gamefaqs.com they're alway good for walkthroughs :)
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:35
"High polygon count"
Jive wrote:
> *looks round for Wookiee or someone else*

You rang? :-)

Welcome to the forums, bilbo. Here is the advice you seek...

Jump onto the box in front of you and turn left. Jump onto the ledge you see there.

Face down the length of the room; jump from the ledge to the area with the three boxes. Get onto the middle box. There are lasers which turn off, and when they do, you should jump across to the next middle box.

Walk to the edge of the box and more lasers will turn on. This is a timed jump. Jump to the next box, then drop down and hang on the right side of the box and shimmy along under the lasers.

Climb up and jump to the box on the right of the room, then jump through the break in the lasers.
Tue 08/07/03 at 09:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> You rang? :-)

I certainly did and it worked :-)
Tue 15/07/03 at 21:16
Regular
bilbo86 wrote:

Thanks for the help you guys.....cheers!!! Better get back to Lara now....ohh how sad :-)
Tue 15/07/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Just for peoples information who haven't been there, when you first get into the Louvre where the grey walls are, this isn't made up, those walls exist.

The picture of the mona lisa isn't the correct size, should be alot smaller than it is on the wall, plus it's not surrounded by laser beams, but the picture to the right of the mona lisa is about the right scale ie flipping HUGE! :)
Fri 18/07/03 at 17:26
Regular
u know the level with the mona lisa or wateva im stuck can u help me
Fri 18/07/03 at 17:56
Regular
Hey i really need some help on the louvre galleries can u please help
Fri 18/07/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
get a walkthrough.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:47
Regular
help please im stuck im in the hall of seasons and i just got done putting the four medallions on the wall with the pictures. that unlocked a door in which i think is upstairs but i cannot figure out how to get up there. ive tryed everything that i can think of.

please help me im in dier need thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.