GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can ne remember the name of this game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 23:14
Regular
I had it on the Amiga, you chose one of four Knights and could name them Sir ????. You moved around a map and had fight sections where u would battle various beasts (furry things with tails in trees and lions running at you over a plain?) Cant remember what it was called? Camelot or Knights of the Realm or something (could be mixing it up with other 'Arthurian' based games? It was quality! came on bout four disks?
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:31
Regular
"oaps.org"
never got into that game, was always playing Wheelie which was at the other end of that particular C90 cassette tape
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:59
Regular
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> MOONSTONE !!! I got it first!
>
> heh, I have it still, in a box, for the PC.
>
> gory as hell and great fun, if a little old now tho

Thats the puppy! Yeah it is gory? Cheers for that gonna track it down!
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:40
Regular
MOONSTONE !!! I got it first!

heh, I have it still, in a box, for the PC.

gory as hell and great fun, if a little old now tho
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:14
Regular
I had it on the Amiga, you chose one of four Knights and could name them Sir ????. You moved around a map and had fight sections where u would battle various beasts (furry things with tails in trees and lions running at you over a plain?) Cant remember what it was called? Camelot or Knights of the Realm or something (could be mixing it up with other 'Arthurian' based games? It was quality! came on bout four disks?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.