GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need some help deciding."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/10/01 at 20:18
Regular
Quake 3 or TimeSplitters.

Which one should I get?

I'm getting it first thing tomorrow, so I need to know tonight.

Just say which one, I know th info about both games, I just want to know which one you think is best.
Wed 10/10/01 at 20:18
Regular
Quake 3 or TimeSplitters.

Which one should I get?

I'm getting it first thing tomorrow, so I need to know tonight.

Just say which one, I know th info about both games, I just want to know which one you think is best.
Wed 10/10/01 at 20:22
Regular
"You Bum!!"
TIMESPLITTERS!! Quake 3 is kinda boring....
Wed 10/10/01 at 20:32
none of them! i hate those types of games and quake 4's on PC so 3 is kind of old and time splliters 2 has nearley been made.
Wed 10/10/01 at 21:21
Regular
Surely SOMEONE can tell me which one is better?

They're both four player FPS's.

Which one has the easiest controls? Which one is more fun?

I need to know.
Wed 10/10/01 at 21:24
Your Honour wrote:
> Surely SOMEONE can tell me which one is better?

They're both four player
> FPS's.

Which one has the easiest controls? Which one is more fun?

I need
> to know.

get quake 3 then. i once bought timesplitters and gave it back the nexy day because it was sooo damn crap. i didnt give it back next day because it was soo crap but because i didnt know if theyll take it back. it wasnt from SR buy the way.
Wed 10/10/01 at 22:04
Timesplitters is the reason to own a multitap it says in PSM 2 So I would advise that
Wed 10/10/01 at 22:04
I personally would wait for Half-Life but if you want it right now then get Quake 3 its way better that Timespliters.
Wed 10/10/01 at 22:07
Both games are good, but the multiplayer on Timesplitters is absolutely mad (but the one player mode is pants). Sayng that though, I would still go for Timesplitters.
Wed 10/10/01 at 22:10
So really it depends on what you intend to do with the game, one player or multi-player?
Wed 10/10/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would personally go for Timesplitters!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.