GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wanted: WWF No Mercy for N64"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWF No Mercy'.
Tue 08/07/03 at 17:14
Regular
It has to be a version without the 'memory wiping bug' though.

If you have a version that has NEVER wiped itself even though you've saved created characters and all the unlocked stuff + belts then I will swap you a game for it or perhaps a small amount of cash......

Anyway: GIMME! :D
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:54
Regular
"That's right!"
I was still playing No Mercy right up until I got my PS2. Amazing game. And I wouldn't sell/swap it. Because it rules.

Still better than SD SYM.
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ohhh... I do I do.
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I got No Mercy on release day, it did the wipey business, and got sent back to SR. After a few weeks I got a second edition, which is in perfect condidition and works properly.

I sold my N64 a while ago, along with 24 games, but a mate had a lend of No Mercy and 'forgot' to give it back even though I told him 4 days before I sold it (grrr), so I MIGHT be able to get my hands on it, if he hasn't passed it on or something.

Now you know the history of my copy of No Mercy. Do you all feel special?
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:24
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
ring .. argg forogot the company.. argg.. the makers yes and they have a service for that. I did that but that was ages ago :S
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:31
Regular
i still play my No Mercy game, but the really annoying thing is i got a corrupt version of the game and my dad lost me my box for it but not the manual after a week, and after that week the game started to delete all of my hard progress so i couldnt return it, does anybody have any suggestions on what i should do?
Wed 09/07/03 at 23:18
Regular
No Mercy stopped me playing Zelda...

One of the best N64 games to date.
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:42
Regular
"8==="
Cheers dude.
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:37
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Super. I'll try and get back to you as swiftly as possible. ;)
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:35
Regular
"8==="
I know it's got sentimental value that's why I offered what I did.
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:34
Regular
"8==="
Braces for SR member spam attacks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.