GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last time you did something for the first time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 10:18
Regular
i cant remember where i heard something like this, but it interested me. when was the last time id done something new, i couldnt remember. it kind of shows how adventurous(SP) you are or if you live a uniformist, boring life.

so to you now...
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i cant remember where i heard something like this, but it interested me. when was the last time id done something new, i couldnt remember. it kind of shows how adventurous(SP) you are or if you live a uniformist, boring life.

so to you now...
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:32
Regular
"118 118"
I went para-gliding for the first time last August, that was eXtReMe!!!!!111

I had stitches in my head for the first time this April... that was fun.

I tried an olive for the first time last wednesday - they are NASTY!

Yesterday I saw three horror movies in a row, that was something new I guess. I saw 'From Hell' at home on video then 'Wrong Turn' and 'Identity' at the cinema.

I think I will try scuba diving when I go to Turkey soon, ill get back to you on that one.
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:40
Regular
"The Red Shift"
olives are horrible.

i still cant think of the thing i last did for the first time, although im sure ive done something new.
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Olives are lovely! Well the green ones are, the black ones taste like medicine, and are a bit minging
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:49
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
No, Ros, olives are freakishly abhorrent. I hate them.
Wed 09/07/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I agree with Rosalind, especially when they are served in a bar located near an exotic beach.
Wed 09/07/03 at 11:25
Regular
"8==="
I posted in this thread for the first time!
Wed 09/07/03 at 11:34
Regular
"thegodfather"
I recently went paintballing with a bunch of mates,fantastic day out,running around the woods like a bunch of lunatics.
When them pellet's hit you,they sting like hell and leave a nice little bruise,but like I said great fun.

P.S olives are horrible.
Wed 09/07/03 at 11:53
Regular
Hedfix stole my idea.
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:52
Regular
"118 118"
Ros, all olives are horrible.

It makes me feel sick thinking about them. URGHH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.