GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello Sony forum!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/10/01 at 21:27
Regular
Oh, I feel like a stranger here!

Well, I popped in to look at what you guys think are the current top games, to get an idea of which PS2 game to get next. I have GT3 (of course) and Gungriffon Blaze, which I love.

I'm not that keen on fps games unless they're very good (I like Half-life, but Red Faction was a bit fiddly for me).

Any ideas?
Tue 09/10/01 at 21:27
"possibly impossible"
Oh, I feel like a stranger here!

Well, I popped in to look at what you guys think are the current top games, to get an idea of which PS2 game to get next. I have GT3 (of course) and Gungriffon Blaze, which I love.

I'm not that keen on fps games unless they're very good (I like Half-life, but Red Faction was a bit fiddly for me).

Any ideas?
Tue 09/10/01 at 21:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just look at the release dates in November. There is a load to choose from there.
Tue 09/10/01 at 21:35
Regular
"WWJD"
*chants go up* SMACK DOWN 3! SMACK DOWN 3! or GRAND THEFT AUTO 3! they are both class games i like the look of SD3 better. when does fifa 2002 come out? or is it already out? i want to get that aswell
Tue 09/10/01 at 21:47
There are a lot of good games to choose from in the near future.

Smackdown 3 seems to be the most popular choice at the moment, along with Grand Theft Auto 3.
There also game like Devil May Cry and Burnout as well. The line up is looking very good with amples of games to choose from.

A good idea could be to purchase the Official PS2 mag tomorrow, and play some of the demos. I don't know what games are on there yet, but they might help make your choice a little easier pb.
Tue 09/10/01 at 21:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Hi! If you want a real good game just wait while November and get Pro Evo Soccer, its ace and the most realsistic football game ever. Thats if Football is your thing.
Tue 09/10/01 at 21:56
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, cheers. Got the old PS2 mag and I'm popping down the road to get the new one tomorrow. Cover discs are always useful.

Yeah, Wrestling games aren't really my thing {ducks} But GTA3 looks nice, might get that.
Tue 09/10/01 at 22:05
"High polygon count"
You won't get GTA3 until the 12th, matey...
Tue 09/10/01 at 22:08
Regular
"WWJD"
it's out on the 26th october not 12th it's out 2 days before my B-Day
Tue 09/10/01 at 22:14
"High polygon count"
SR have 12th for PS2 and 31st for PC.
Tue 09/10/01 at 22:16
Regular
"WWJD"
Kid Rock said i comes out on teh 26th we are talking about Grand Theft Auto 3 aren't we

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.