GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online gaming curfew"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 17:31
Regular
There is soon to be a curfew on online gaming as it is claimed that too many peeps are hooked or addicted to gaming. Therefore servers will be forced to close from 10pm at night to 8am in the morning. Man that sucks.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:16
"period drama"
They'll be a seedy night-time server with old slaaagggss wobbling around the place, £20 drinks and a the faint smell of corpse.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:13
Regular
cjh wrote:
> I think it was courier (sp??)

Oh...dear...god.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:11
cjh wrote:
> Geography wasn't a strong subject of mine ... and neither was English, maths or science. Infact im really stupid.

Dont be so harsh on yourself...
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Geography wasn't a strong subject of mine ... and neither was English.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:07
Regular
"QPR 1974"
cjh wrote:

> But it's not in our country. I think it was courier (sp??)

HAHA... you mean 'Korea' or 'United Arab Emirates'?
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:06
" Crazy!"
ITS NOT IN THE UK!
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:56
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Why do the yalways do this?

November? That's right before XMas. That's really annoying. That means on Christmas day when we get the hgames specially designed for online play, we can't play on them very long.

They do things like this to cut down on crime and stuff.

The reason teenagers turn to crime is because tehre is nothing else to do! It's all BANNED! God sake.
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> Therefore servers
> will be forced to close from 10pm at night to 8am in the morning.
actually it said to 6am
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:02
Wha, they should close it during the day and have it on all night...
Any way someone somwere will set up an illegal host for people to go on and play as many games for as long as thet like...
Wed 09/07/03 at 17:44
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Oh, did it??

Must have missed that one. Oh well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.