GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Play-asia"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 18:28
Regular
Has anyone brought from these before and have you had any problems with them?? Does Tax etc add on and do i collect my parcel from my post office or something and how does this work?? Is the normal shipping good and how long normally do you have to wait??? All questions above need an answer, thankyou very much to anyone who helps me!! :)
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Has anyone brought from these before and have you had any problems with them?? Does Tax etc add on and do i collect my parcel from my post office or something and how does this work?? Is the normal shipping good and how long normally do you have to wait??? All questions above need an answer, thankyou very much to anyone who helps me!! :)
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:00
Regular
I've bought from them.
Delivery was great.
No tax (but it was only a £15 order).

I plan to use them again.
Thu 10/07/03 at 09:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
also lik-sang.com are very good and quick
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nintendo sued Lik-Sang £375,000 a few weeks back. Yup.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, for the GBA copier for the PC. I read about that.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Nintendo sued Lik-Sang £375,000 a few weeks back. Yup.

It was alot more than that, and that was just an interim payment ! I think it's mentioned in NGC this month.

Still shows how big lik-sang must be, how many games retailers could pay that and still be trading ?
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
m.o.t wrote:
> Has anyone brought

don't you mean bought ? ;-P
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
They were also sued by Microsoft for selling pre-modded XBoxs.
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You will pay customs tax on any parcel which has been labelled to be worth more than £18 and is not marked as a gift.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.