GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You're in for a treat GC owners"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/10/01 at 13:33
Regular
Capcom released some new pics of Resident Evil the other day, check em out :-)

http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/dannyrespicture/pic1.JPG
(There's nine pictures so just change the number after "pic")

Except for the graphics it looks identical to the original but they said it will include new elements in the storyline and should be alot longer. They haven't shown any of the other stars members yet infact the only person we've seen is Chris, unless you include mr zombie over there haha, :-D

Anyway i like what i see
res :-)
Tue 09/10/01 at 18:56
Regular
""
Blommin hell I not just getting Super smash bros meele.
Tue 09/10/01 at 18:50
Regular
"Whatever!"
WoW - This has leapt the crowd straight into one of my most wanted GC titles now!!
Tue 09/10/01 at 16:26
That wallpaper sucks! If that what they mean to do with "increased realism" in games, I'm back to Cyborg Badger Bagpipe Battles!

Other than that the game looks sweeeeeeet!!!!!!
Tue 09/10/01 at 14:35
Regular
"I confused?"
I'm glad to see thats there will be a resident evil game the GC as they are flippin' brilliant.
Tue 09/10/01 at 14:22
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Im just glad they are going to get rid of the film at the begining of the psx version, i think ive seen better acting in home and away, very tacky, needs to be replaced with some amazing FMV!!.
Tue 09/10/01 at 13:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That sure is looking sweet, i cant wait to see how the tyrant is going to look, super scary no doubt.
Tue 09/10/01 at 13:33
Regular
"Back For Good"
Capcom released some new pics of Resident Evil the other day, check em out :-)

http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/dannyrespicture/pic1.JPG
(There's nine pictures so just change the number after "pic")

Except for the graphics it looks identical to the original but they said it will include new elements in the storyline and should be alot longer. They haven't shown any of the other stars members yet infact the only person we've seen is Chris, unless you include mr zombie over there haha, :-D

Anyway i like what i see
res :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.