GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Pokemon Ruby"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:36
Regular
I'm stuck on pokemon Ruby. I'm in Victory road. I've got to the bit where there is a lot of water which you can surf on. There is also a small waterfall. I've found a ladder, but it just leads to a dead end with boulders in there that I can't move or rock smash. It's getting on my nerves. Please help me.
Thu 10/07/03 at 17:51
Regular
What are you talking about? It doesn't matter anymore because I managed to do it.
Thu 10/07/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah, but to get the special A grade plutonium, you need to use Level 28 Bumsex on that guy with the moustache at Iraqi Road.

Or if you've found the special reports at the UN building, go to the main guy at the oil headquarters building, and he'll tell you where to get some. I couldn't find it where he tells you to go though...
I wonder if he's making it up...
Thu 10/07/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Wrong! I gave you the wrong info Dark Wolf.

You actually have to transpond the unilateral time-space continuum and place an elliptical biospere into an anti-matter cannon. Blast the boulder with the newfangled device and it should warp you to level 62.3b where you'll have to traverse a particularly hazardous optic filter before spectrumising the 5th terminal.

Follow these instruction to the letter and you should have the game licked in no time.
Thu 10/07/03 at 16:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Correction, you have to use plutonimon to make atomic bombus to destroy the boulders.
Thu 10/07/03 at 16:43
Regular
What the hell was that about?!?
Thu 10/07/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You've got to use the treadmill level 27 spell and activate your flux capacitor. After entering the nth dimension, you'll be able to displace the boulder with a placement of red pixies.

I hope that cleared it up.
Regular
There's not that much water, but a bit.
Regular
I'm stuck on pokemon Ruby. I'm in Victory road. I've got to the bit where there is a lot of water which you can surf on. There is also a small waterfall. I've found a ladder, but it just leads to a dead end with boulders in there that I can't move or rock smash. It's getting on my nerves. Please help me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.