GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Angel of Darkness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness'.
Fri 11/07/03 at 01:24
Regular
Can someone please tell me how to beat the giant spider thing in boaz returns. You play as the guy in this level. I can't shoot out the two back wings on this thing. I can take the front two out but he won't aim and shoot the back two. Please help.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:32
Regular
please help me! im on the hall of seasons level. ive put all of the four medallions on the wall and unlocked the door which i think is upstairs but i cannot figure out how to get up there. There is that piece of wall that kindof goes up at an angle but i tried that and it and i cant jump up there from that spot. What do i do? please help me
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Brilliant :D

Next time one of their engineers is in our place I'll have to ask them if they laugh whenever they call that office :)
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Complete Banker"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Apparently, Siemens have (or had) an office in Staines. If you phoned
> them, the receptionist would answer, "Hello, Siemens
> Staines".

They still do. I have a friend who works for Siemans, although as hard as he tried, he couldn't get a transfer to the Staines office. I thinks is because he wouldn't have been able to answer the phone without sniggering....
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:03
"High polygon count"
Apparently, Siemens have (or had) an office in Staines. If you phoned them, the receptionist would answer, "Hello, Siemens Staines".
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
1. I got the joke :D

2. Cos my laptop is sat behind me in it's case

3. Yep
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:36
Regular
"The Red Shift"
three things

like i said TWO words, for the joking point
why are you offline on msn
neo is chet isnt he

also it cant be hard for you to slack off. say its a time of meditation

:-)
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ahhhh so it wasn't me :)

2 words oh you mean SLAC and KER?

Nah, these don't apply to me, I only need one word SLACKER, much easier although I can't compete with Neo as he is the No. 1 slacker round these parts :D
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
my mistake, it was someone else when you were talking about your DDI. my mistake. take note of my post though...

2 little words, thats all it is, just 2 little words.
Fri 11/07/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Clazon wrote:
> you say you worked at siemens jive...

I did? When was that?

I don't work for Siemens!
Fri 11/07/03 at 11:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
you say you worked at siemens jive... ill be right over in a second to finish off your weekend work. just point me to the tea room.

2 words for you jive. SLAK and ER.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.