GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wars-why in gods name do we constanley argue?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/10/01 at 15:00
Regular
Millions of people argue about which console is best ps2 or game cube, but I say that there both as good as each other and I would even go as far to say that every console was good though perphaps not the ZX spectrum. So I say less of the srguing about the console every one has their favorites and nothing can be changed!
Thu 11/10/01 at 13:00
Regular
"I confused?"
If mr Humpo can his PS2 is better than my N64 in a court room setting then I shall believe him but untill then I hate the PS2 and all it stands for.
Thu 11/10/01 at 12:58
Regular
"I confused?"
I shall inform Dr. Nebster crippen of your kindess and be prepared to help us fight the evil army men as are crusade against this evil continues!
Mon 08/10/01 at 21:51
we all know that.
Mon 08/10/01 at 20:26
"period drama"
just watch..
this forum will now change from a thing against console wars to a console war.

wait for it.......
Mon 08/10/01 at 20:24
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I argue because it's fun and Nintys say things that are stupid and not true. No other reason.
Mon 08/10/01 at 18:16
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Dr Nebestian (or whatever), I must congratualate you on your tag line. The best I've seen in months.

:)
Mon 08/10/01 at 15:59
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
Dr Nebster Crippen wrote:
> Millions of people argue about which console is best ps2 or game cube, but I say
> that there both as good as each other and I would even go as far to say that
> every console was good though perphaps not the ZX spectrum. So I say less of the
> srguing about the console every one has their favorites and nothing can be
> changed!

the fact of the matter is that my PS2 is better than yours
;-)
Mon 08/10/01 at 15:37
Regular
Arguing is just a bit of tongue in cheek fun.

Personally, I know that the Gamecube will be best for me but possibly not best for Bonus.
That doesn't stop us from arguing over which one is best! :-)
Mon 08/10/01 at 15:15
Regular
"Back in black"
Cause we love our consoles so much, no one can have a better one.
Mon 08/10/01 at 15:12
Regular
"not dead"
It gets a bit dull when we all sit here saying how lovely each others consoles are.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.