GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Piles Of Retro Gaming Goodness For Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 18:33
Regular
Yup indeedy, seeing as this lot has been sitting around gathering dust I've decided to shift a pile of it on eBay over a 7 day auction. All start at 99p with NO RESERVE.

There's a Saturn Console, Snes Console, N64 Console and a Megadrive, plus games for all 4 of them including Perfect Dark, Mario 64, Zelda (snes), Yoshi's Island (snes), Nights (Saturn), both Virtua Cop's with guns (Saturn) and a load more.

SR don't sell any of it anymore so it's not like stealing business :P (just nod)

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid= jondraycott&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

If it does not work then;
a) make sure you got rid of the two spaces
b) BEARDS or another person has changed the URL

Anything you want to know just ask here or send a question to seller via eBay.
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Less than 24 hours to go !
Fri 18/07/03 at 08:57
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> hmmm. I think I'm gonna put my stuff on ebay too...

hmmm. I think I'm gonna put my stuff on vendita too...
Fri 18/07/03 at 08:54
Regular
http://www.vendita.co.uk/?b2

A few weeks ago an auction on ebay was for the domain www.boycottebay.co.uk, that link now leads to the above site. Based on the frontpage it looks and sounds good - but can they get the sellers and buyers ? Hope so, 'cause eBay is becoming a rip off.
Thu 17/07/03 at 20:30
Regular
"8==="
hmmm. I think I'm gonna put my stuff on ebay too...
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
EL Robin wrote:
> Really that much, prrft...

You flambouyantly niminy-piminy twee-man!

:-D
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:25
Really that much, prrft...
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
There's a place near me that sells N64 Consoles for a fiver each...
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:10
Regular
Mario 2 is something like 14.50 as well. You can post an offer here if you want but you'd be better off bidding as you may get them cheaper, It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up to eBay.
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:09
Regular
The memory card is currently running at 13.50 you know ?
Thu 17/07/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Damn you PM!

I really wanted that memory card for the Saturn. And SMW2...you sure I can't make you an offer you can't refuse?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.