GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Decide About Brute Force Yourself !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 23:11
Regular
Buy mine :)

99p start, no reserve, 3 day auction - no swaps I'm interested in.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3035358308&category=20386&rd=1

If the link does not work then make sure you remove the space okay ?

I'm sure someone will like this, judging from the praise it has here from some people there must be something good hiding in it's little disc, but I don't have the time to find it !
Mon 14/07/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Woo hoo ! Got an email last night from a woman who had seen the auction;

"Will you take £30 + postage and end this early ?"

Did I ever ! So I've made back what I paid, she's paid with Paypal, and no eBay fees as I removed it. Excellent.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:49
Regular
What the devil?

*about = above
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:48
Regular
I actually do think Brute Force is a crap game. Well not crap - I exaggerate - certainly nothing about 5/10. However, I think Ali was particularly referring to Morrowind when he made that comment.
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> There is a big difference between a game being "crap" and a
> game which "doesn't appeal to them".

Of course, but that doesn't change my opinion of Brute Force. I played, and hated, Animal Crossing, but I don't think it's crap. I don't like Brute Force because of the general overall lack of effort that's obviously been put into the gameplay and game mechanics.
Sun 13/07/03 at 15:59
Regular
*waves flag*

Excellent point Ali.

I hated Pikmin - But it's not a crap game at all.
Sun 13/07/03 at 15:55
Regular
Exactly. Somebody's put a lot of effort into Shenmue II, so I can't say it's a crap game just because the fact that it's so mind numbingly boring doesn't appeal to me.
Sun 13/07/03 at 15:20
Regular
It always confuses me how people call perfectly good games "crap". The games might not be for them but it doesn't automatically mean that its not even worth the DVD it was burned on.

There is a big difference between a game being "crap" and a game which "doesn't appeal to them".
Sun 13/07/03 at 15:17
Regular
"8==="
Practical Magic wrote:
> Morrowind is crap, even the demo was rubbish so no way I'd sink money
> into the full game.

PM I think I will never trust your opinion after this comment.
Sun 13/07/03 at 12:09
Regular
beardy :D
Sun 13/07/03 at 12:06
Regular
Thank god someone agrees with me about Morrowind, I really can't stand that game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.