GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Want An N64 Or Snes ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/03 at 17:27
Regular
I'm selling mine along with all the games on eBay over a 7 day auction. All start at 99p with NO RESERVE.

There's a pile of Nintendo stuff from the Snes and N64 including consoles, Perfect Dark, Mario's, Pilot Wings 64, Zelda on Snes, N64 Expansion pack, controller, Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart on SNES and N64 Console and SNES console with All Stars. and more.

SR don't sell any of it anymore so it's not like stealing business :P (just nod)

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid= jondraycott&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

All of it, wit ha few exceptions, is complete and in good condition.

If it does not work then make sure you got rid of the two spaces

Anything you want to know just ask here or send a question to seller via eBay.
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:55
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Practical Magic wrote:
> If you don't have a cheque book or want to pay by postal order then at
> a push I'll take well concealed cash, but it's not advisable.

You can send cash via special delivery but it will cost you £4 to send it!
Sat 19/07/03 at 13:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
Because everyone's got it...
Fri 18/07/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
How come Goldeneye 007 on the N64 is such a 'classic' yet no one has bid for it at even 99p ? Over-rated ? Seems so...
Wed 16/07/03 at 19:40
Regular
If you don't have a cheque book or want to pay by postal order then at a push I'll take well concealed cash, but it's not advisable.
Mon 14/07/03 at 22:33
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> I've got a Snes.
>
> Are you selling the games seperately or are they all with the
> console.
> Is it just all Stars?

All Stars is with the console, but the rest of the games are boxed, with instructions, and on sale seperately. Everything starts at 99p no reserve and finishes Saturday evening.

Unfortunately Paypal does not allow Visa Electron - but you could still pay by cheque or postal order.
Mon 14/07/03 at 22:26
Regular
Zelda on Snes, eh?

Do they accept Visa Electron?
Mon 14/07/03 at 22:25
Regular
I've got a Snes.

Are you selling the games seperately or are they all with the console.
Is it just all Stars?
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
Ah ! Thats why I though it had a save. I'm selling All Stars with the SNES console :)
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Super Mario Bros 3 on NES has no save function. I remember it was an utter beeatch to complete because of this. It got a save function (like all the Super Mario Bros games) when it was ported over to the SNES for Allstars though...
Mon 14/07/03 at 18:08
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> My brother recently got a NES and we've just realised how hard
> Probotector is. Oh, and is ther any way to Save on Mario Bros. 3? I've
> only ever got to the last world by using the cheat. :-\

I'm pretty sure that the cartridge has battery save backup on it, in which case it sounds like that battery has ran out. Scower the net, use Google, for info on replacing it. Probably best to wait until someone else here confirms that may be the case as I could be wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.