GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Wrestling Superstar Ever???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/10/01 at 20:39
Regular
WWF or Alliance?
Which includes the most dominant superstar and which is overall the best group in your view?
Who do you think is the most dominant superstar now and who do you think is the most dominant superstar eeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr??!!

Want to know what i think?
WWF RULES!!!!!!!!
ALLIANCE SUCKS!!!!!!!

i think the following superstars could be debated as the best wrestling superstar of all time:

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Undertaker
The Rock
HHH
Booker-T
Kane
Fri 19/10/01 at 15:59
SORRY about below as i was quotting something and it went wrong! SORRY!
Fri 19/10/01 at 15:57
wrote:
> BRET HART RULEZ!
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Hey!
RVD is definately NOT the best wrestler of all time and I dont think he is the best alliance wrestler either. For a start Rhyno could beat RVD. Goar! Goar! Goar! and RVD is out cold...
Also Stone Cold Steve Austin can beat him {Which he will prove at WWF no mercy unless Angle wins!!!!!!!}.

And you say he is good for his high flying moves...
well, Jeff Hardy is amazing for high flying.

I mean, which do you think is better, the swanton bomb or the five star frog splash???

I say the Swanton Bomb by far.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:13
Regular
"One More Chance"
It has to be RVD. The Whole F'N show. I mean who else could perform The Van Terminator with such algility? Sure Shane 'O' Mac has done it but it just dident look wright compared to when RVD glides through the air.
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:45
Regular
"..."
Animal Chin wrote:
> Sabu has got to be one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, if only the WWF
> would realise what an amazing wrestler he was.
He could rekindle a feud between
> him and RVD.
Their matches on ECW PPV's were some of the best matches ever

Much as I love Sabu, i don't think that's gonna happen, as the poor guy has problems just walking around these days never mind wrestling and if he did come back, it wouldn't be the old Sabu, he'd be toned right down, not just cos the WWF would demand it, but because his long term health would demand it.
Thu 18/10/01 at 12:20
Regular
"Better Than You"
My Birthday is the same as Scotty 2 Hotty and Bret Hart!
How COOL! is that, having a Birthday on the same day as one of the best wrestlers EVER!
Thu 18/10/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Better Than You"
WWF RULE!!! and RVD does too. Hes the only decent wrestler in the Alliance, cos hes a highflyer, and athletic.
Thu 18/10/01 at 12:11
Regular
"Better Than You"
I think Stone Cold is pants, he only shows up when hes got the WWF title, or a title shot!
Thu 18/10/01 at 11:54
Sabu has got to be one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, if only the WWF would realise what an amazing wrestler he was.
He could rekindle a feud between him and RVD.
Their matches on ECW PPV's were some of the best matches ever
Wed 17/10/01 at 20:45
WWF RULEZ! EDGE RULEZ! Thank You I Rule!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.