GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry guys, yada, yada, yada"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/03 at 21:58
Regular
I was wrong. You where right. Im talking about the Killer7 thing. The 'Hitman Cell Shaded' topic did have a misleading topic title, and I was just about to leave the PC when I posted the message, and quickly (Before reading the whole post) responded withou realisng how much it could upset people.

I then left for hours before coming back to see all the angry replys and started on what was originally meant to be a short post but gew and grew while I listened to Blink182, Mojo Nixon and Green day while chatting on MSN at the same time not really noticing how large it got untill I posted it. Incidently, it made me look a but silly didnt it.

Well - I have added "Don't reply untill read whole post" to my big list of things to remmember allong with

1) "Don't argue with other peoples opinions"

2) "Don't talk about console power...even if it is a fact only mentioned inocently"

3) "Don't say jokes/things which require tone of voice to b understood or taken righgtly"

4) "Its Tiltawhirl not Titawhirl" (I honestly never noticed untill sombody posted it out...Sorry! I just never noticed the L :S)

5) "Don't ask for a spell checker. Its cheeky to ask for it and not neccacery"

6)"Don't talk about anything remotly to do with anything about a good feature of console X in console Y room"

7) "FOG stands for Future of gaming"

Its quite a long list....but im lerning. And at least I have the balls to appologise.

Fworgwiv mwe? Pweease?
Tue 15/07/03 at 22:11
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Dringo touchs racoon's at night for pleasure. When no-one is looking
> of course.
>
> T'is a true fact.

HE TOLD YOU DIDN'T HE! That's it he is so dead.
Tue 15/07/03 at 11:21
Regular
Dringo touchs racoon's at night for pleasure. When no-one is looking of course.

T'is a true fact.
Tue 15/07/03 at 09:59
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> TGM just post what you want. I remember when you started going on
> about Xbox in this forum. It was great!
>
> Here were all the pro-Nintendo lot gearing up for a big fight and most
> Xbox users in the forum (unsurprisingly) turned round and said 'yeah
> we own both consoles, so what?' and we had a good discussion.

X-box does suck though.
Mon 14/07/03 at 23:33
Regular
"8==="
TGM just post what you want. I remember when you started going on about Xbox in this forum. It was great!

Here were all the pro-Nintendo lot gearing up for a big fight and most Xbox users in the forum (unsurprisingly) turned round and said 'yeah we own both consoles, so what?' and we had a good discussion.
Mon 14/07/03 at 23:29
Regular
"8==="
If you do number 1 on your list you...

Look just don't do number 1 on your list ok? :)
Mon 14/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
thinks twice post once ;P
Mon 14/07/03 at 18:02
Regular
TGM, the only reason people get annoyed with you is because you say the most idiotic things. Don't apologise, just keep your list to:

1. Think before you speak.
2. Respect opinions.

Learn it, do it.
Mon 14/07/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Festivus!"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> 8: Stop being a whiny git

Oh, the irony.
Mon 14/07/03 at 11:11
Regular
sars chasm
Mon 14/07/03 at 10:59
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Dringo's like the Eminem of the forum. He just don't give a sheet, yo!

I'm pretty subdued... Unless I'm starting console wars because I'm bored... or starting factions like the NRA which pulls the forum's in half... or pretending to be other people (cough er-no)... or killing Notables...

Whatever I fancy doing really.

I haven't done anything interesting in ages... hmmm well considering all the above were disasters maybe I should keep it that way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.