GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Somethings missing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/03 at 23:42
Regular
...an xbox eyetoy!

How fun is the PS2 gizmo- we need an Xbox version now!

Mates and I were playing it in Curry's today, making total fools of ourselves and having a right laugh too. The staff strangly didn't throw us out after we played with the thing in turns for about 15 minutes, they thought it was funny too.

That device is a real social gaming device. People no matter how serious about games can just stand up and have fun with it, its pretty original and innovative too and works much better than I expected.

We tried a few of the games, boxing, some dancing one, juggling and one which had you smacking little ninjas. They were all simplistic and silly but, again, fun. You make an a$$ playing it yea, esspecially in a shop, but so what just enjoy it.

We must get one for Xbox.
Mon 14/07/03 at 18:00
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Freebird.

*Shakes fist at Logic3 for such a cheesy name*
Mon 14/07/03 at 17:43
Regular
Freebird.

Hoho.
Mon 14/07/03 at 10:41
Regular
The EyeToy is great. But its a novelty.

People will get bored of it after a few party's etc, like that dance mat thing.

If MS did release one, they'd give it some gay name like "RetinaToy"
Mon 14/07/03 at 09:50
Regular
Eye Toy + Xbox Live = Some pasty faced, geek boy from the otherside of the world on my TV trying to swat stupid ninja things

No thanks.
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:43
Regular
like not feeding pets is inconsequential. if you abuse an animal it'll grow up to be evil
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hedfix wrote:
> It's a short lived accessory, get a tamagotchi it's cheaper.

And it teaches good family values.
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:39
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> The Xbox doesn't need one. Its a load of balls and it gets boring
> after about 5 minutes.

Nah. I like my Xbox. :D
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:38
Regular
"8==="
It's a short lived accessory, get a tamagotchi it's cheaper.
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:35
Regular
The Xbox doesn't need one. Its a load of balls and it gets boring after about 5 minutes.
Sun 13/07/03 at 23:58
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Or with mates it could be great laugh. There are even high scores I noticed, XBox needs one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.