GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2 Best Records"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Wed 16/07/03 at 15:53
Regular
I'm bored and I just got a good record on Burnout 2.

So, I want to see what time you can get on Ocean Sprint.

I got 1:53.339 which is pretty good.

On Airport Terminal 3 (R) I got 3:16.159 with the best lap being 35.519s with the oncoming being 26,610ft! The oncoming is pretty crap though...

Plus on Sprint Smash crash I've got $98,907,120.

In fact, people post their good times here and others can try to best them. I'm still pretty impressed with my Ocean Sprint time though!
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Has anyone beaten my best time for the Ocean Sprint?

No.

Am I the best?

Yes.
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:32
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
i just got the game and all i can say is that it ROCKS! my best score in crash mode is unfortunately only 50k. :(
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
phi11ip wrote:
> And can anyone explain to me how to get that sodding boost start
> without fluking it by randoming revving up?

---

Hold the accelerator button then tap the brake to get your tyres smoking. Keep on the accelerator and then release it midway between the counts of 1 and Go.
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:49
Regular
Just thought i'd let u guys know that my brother (althgough on ps2 version of game) won 4 games from acclaim cos at his school xmas fair, the guy that runs it in the uk or somthing has a kid there and my brother got best time on ocean thingy and best crash score. not sure wot they were but the crash was over 300 mil
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:30
Regular
Ooh, missed this first time round.

I'll try to make time to have a crack at it again soon.

Anyone want an official challenge thread?
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:18
Regular
My biggest oncoming is only 10,500 though :-\
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:16
Regular
I got 32.250 seconds on Airport Terminal 3 (R) for my lap time 3 times in a row using the Japanese Muscle.

My highscore for that level is 210 million and I think my total time is 3 minutes 2 seconds. I also linked 20 Burnouts on it. That level rocks.
Thu 17/07/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Sorry Guys!"
I beat you all beasties
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh. I got something like a 900' big-air score, once, because the game messed-up on one of the Airport Terminals, and I, for some reason, kept restarting in mid-air, in the middle of nowhere!

And each time I restarted, I fell. Each time I fell, I restarted - again!
And therefore, I had to quit the competition, and missed out on the final Gold Medal that would've won meant I'd have beaten this competition I still haven't managed to complete, today!

And a $90m+ score? That's impressive!
The highest I have is a $70m+ one on the 28th Crash junction (...I forget which one it's called).
Wed 16/07/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ocean Sprint time is now 1 min 51 something...

And can anyone explain to me how to get that sodding boost start without fluking it by randoming revving up?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.