GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Multi level links within instantpro?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/05/10 at 17:10
Regular
I could be just being blind here, but is there a way to have two levels of links in Instant Pro?

I have taken out the 'unlimited pages' package, but it seems a bit pointless if I can't have sub levels of links.

Thanks in advance,
Tessybear
Tue 04/05/10 at 18:38
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
It is not currently possible to have subsections within the main page navigation. So for example if you have four pages say 'home', 'blog', 'gallery' and 'contact' you cannot make these expandable to contain links to sub sections (like in this example).

What you are able to do though is to keep pages off your main site navigation so that they are only linked to from another page on your site.

So if I had a 'My holiday dates' page I could hide this from the main navigation and link to it only from the 'contact' page.

To hide pages from the main site navigation click the Page Manager option shown on the site overview screen and to the right you will see a couple of tick boxes one labelled Menu, the other Live. Just untick the Menu box to remove a page from the main navigation.

The page will still be live on the web, but only accessible if you link to it from another page, or if you specifically tell someone about it.
Tue 04/05/10 at 17:10
Regular
I could be just being blind here, but is there a way to have two levels of links in Instant Pro?

I have taken out the 'unlimited pages' package, but it seems a bit pointless if I can't have sub levels of links.

Thanks in advance,
Tessybear

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.