GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wookiee!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/10/01 at 23:40
Regular
I'm surprised you haven't said anything about my defection to Sony....

:-)
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:16
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yeah, sometimes things happen which are beyond your control and its impossible to do anything..
Sat 06/10/01 at 10:54
Regular
yeh i have to agree with you YH
Sat 06/10/01 at 10:50
Regular
Wookiee, it doesn't sound stupud at all mate.

I had the same thing with my dog a couple of years back. We got him just before my 5th birthday, so I couldn't really remember not having him about.

He was about 13 as well, and had cancer, there was nothing we could so we had him put down, it was one of the worst days on my life.

You're right that pets fit like like another member of the family, and after 13 years he was, so it doesn't sound stupd at all.
Sat 06/10/01 at 09:36
Regular
i had to go through the same thing with my hamster in april
i had only had him 2 years and the vet werent sure what he had they said he either had meningits or he had a stroke so we decided to put him down there and then.
Sat 06/10/01 at 08:37
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
ëNo doubt some people will read this and think "Christ, it was only a cat."

No-one will think that mate, especially us on the ps2 forum because we all know how much you cared for your cat.

Anyway, just think- you have made the right decision in letting your cat be put down. It wouldnít be fair to let Buster suffer which obviously you know. Buster is in a better place now- in catty heaven.

Hope you feel better soon mate!
Sat 06/10/01 at 00:38
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Why should you feel like a fool?Things happen to everyone and I would be very upset to lose my cat...
Sat 06/10/01 at 00:32
Regular
"360: swfcman"
No you dont look a fool, i too am a animal lover and own many pets including geese. I too hate it when i loose one.
Sat 06/10/01 at 00:30
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> I haven't been on the 'net much all week, as I've had
> the week off work, so I hadn't noticed your absence.

I've been off this week too. Worst holiday I've ever had.

> Anything you want to chat aobut on here, or is it more private?

Not a lot I can really say. He had Feline Lymphoma and it was only diagnosed for certain on Monday. He went in for an exploratory op on Tuesday, and they said that he would probably only survive another 2-3 months at best, even with steroid treatment.

I had to decide to let him go there and then on the operating table, or watch him whither away over the next few months. So I did what was best for him. It was sudden, and I'm still trying to accept that he's gone.

No doubt some people will read this and think "Christ, it was only a cat." Well, he was - but he was also a member of a family of animal lovers. I in particular love cats, and he was the best I've ever had. He'd been around for almost 13 years, and the house seems empty now. He was almost like a little brother.

Well... I've said a lot for someone who didn't have much to say. And probably made myself look a fool too. I'll shut up now.
Fri 05/10/01 at 23:55
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Sorry about your cat Wookiee....I hate when stuff like that happens
Fri 05/10/01 at 23:53
Regular
Are yo alright mate?

I haven't been on the 'net much all week, as I've had the week off work, so I hadn't noticed your absence.

Anything you want to chat aobut on here, or is it more private?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.