GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Create-A-Stinker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/10/01 at 23:12
Regular
Why are there STILL rubbish games?

When a studio creates a game like International League Soccer, I sometimes wonder if they ever play it themselves. I mean, its so bad I can't see why Eon would even think of releasing it. Another fine example is Gradius 3 & 4 - what were Konami thinking? Don't the developers understand how bad the game is? So, when Eon had finished making ILS did they really think it would sell? I hope not. I would've cried every night for buying a game that looked cool but plays crap if reviews didn't exist. I'm talking about games like Gauntlet, Army Men: Green Rogue, Donald Duck: Quack Attack (yeah, I'd buy it) and WDL: War Jets. C'mon, I make better games than that on YABASIC.

It seems game developers are in a terrible hurry. Almost every bad game that's released I've never heard about before. Everytime a good game comes out, we usually hear about it months, or even years, before its finally released. My opinion is that the developers should take their time with each game instead of releasing a bunch of games that usually go from being average to unplayably bad.
Sat 06/10/01 at 16:13
Regular
Weird wonder wrote:
> I'm too tired to read it but I'm sure it's good! Yeah! you lot are all pathetic
> wrecking for once a good topic! Do you feel happy with yourselves?

B0p

Yup I feel frickin fantastic.
Sat 06/10/01 at 15:40
i pity whomever started this topic,they have to bear with the crud put in by other people.
Sat 06/10/01 at 06:48
Regular
""
I'm too tired to read it but I'm sure it's good! Yeah! you lot are all pathetic wrecking for once a good topic! Do you feel happy with yourselves?

B0p
Sat 06/10/01 at 01:39
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Poor Reload, he was trying to do a serious post and you lot wrecked it. :)
Sat 06/10/01 at 01:36
Regular
"You Bum!!"
This is very exciting....
Sat 06/10/01 at 00:56
Regular
I feel like Ive crapped my pants! :-D

OK enough of this now!

Back to the topic (That is if there ever was one!)
Sat 06/10/01 at 00:51
Regular
Ha ha Dav1d you smell like you crapped your pants.

:P
Sat 06/10/01 at 00:50
Regular
Has anyone actually read the topic?......

Im sure it was very good aswell!

*FART*

Scuse me! :-D
Sat 06/10/01 at 00:48
Regular
Dav1d wrote:
> Well I think ur tagline explains everything tilt!

"pull my finger Terrence"

"okay Philip"

"ha ha you smell like you've crapped your pants"

or something like that.

Don't explain why you've got a smell coming from, well anyway enough of this.
Sat 06/10/01 at 00:45
Regular
Well I think ur tagline explains everything tilt!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.